Things that make you a cunt

Broad guidelines to identify people as cunts. There may be exceptions but these rules should help us to identify cunts in advance and thereby help us through modern life. Jimmy mc nulty has set the ball rolling by identifying people who wear a jumper tied over their shoulders on the cunt of the year thread. I will add anyone wearing a polo tshirt with the collar turned up. Ăśber cunt if wearing two polo tshirts with collars turned up.

Being from Kildare

having a tattoo on your shin bone

Being a Munster Rugby supporter.

What is wrong with wearing a jauntily tied sweater around ones shoulders?

1 Like

Having a tattoo.

Tailgating me on Motorway, then overtaking me to only reduce speed when in front of me! CUNTS

People who treat their pets like kids/people. What the fuck is that shit about, there is a bit of a want in them.

2 Likes

Definitely a bit of a miss alright.

Being Australian.
Living the dream in Australia.
Being home on a short holiday from Australia or those who are home after spending a year travelling around Australia*

*9 months in Sydney and 3 months pissing it up along the Gold Coast.

1 Like

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 760310, member: 168”]Being Australian.
Being home on a short holiday from Australia or those who are home after spending a year travelling around Australia*

*9 months in Sydney and 3 months pissing it up along the Gold Coast.[/quote]
Yes.

“I’m going travelling for a year.” “Oh great, where?” “Australia.” Or “A month in thailand and then australia.” Fuck off.

Fuck off you absolute dickhead. It’s well known that pets cure depression.

People who use the word “jauntily”

Ah no, you are no one of these geebags are you? Pets when treated as pets cure depression, when treated as people they lead to the owners becoming simpletons.

1 Like

People who write a cheque knowing there is not sufficient funds in their account to cover it and to top it all off you incur an unpaid Fee.

Utter fucking cunts!

Oirish people who stayed in Oireland

Saddle your grandchildren with debts and shit public services cause you dont have the balls to make a better life for them in paradise

That’s the definition of a road-hog.

Could be a c**t of a road-hog I suppose.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 760310, member: 168”]Being Australian.
Being home on a short holiday from Australia or those who are home after spending a year travelling around Australia[/quote]

Yea, they rave about the Australian dream, but then clean out Dunnes & Penneys before they go back because it’s too expensive over there.

:rolleyes:
they take a cheap flight to Thailand or Bali