Things that make you a cunt

Fuck off you cretin.

1 Like

Queen grief monkey up first.

Not the day for this shit imo

It would take a special type of cunt to exploit something like that to indulge their own virtue signalling.

You’ve doubled and tripled down now pal. There are people who worked with him and are genuinely upset, in real life. Act like a human being and if you can’t show a bit of decorum then just shut the fuck up, this once. Please

3 Likes

Just fucking leave it. All of ye.

4 Likes

I don’t have to explain myself. People can read that thread and make their own minds up about my post and the motives and intention they place with it. I think most can appreciate what happened.

There are a few cunts here who are trying to exploit that misunderstanding and they are the ones people should be airing their disgust at.

2 Likes

@Cicero_Dandi,you got this one horribly wrong chief…

A young man has just passed away,whom many posters here knew and some knew him very well.a man who obviously had his demons.

I honstly think you posted that without knowing the facts (Well i hope you did) .do you think you can muster up an apology or is that beneath you?

2 Likes

Listen here, I said nothing with a malicious intent of any sort. I got it wrong and I left it at that when that became apparent. A number of hours later you had the real cunts, looking to exploit that misunderstanding to indulge their own virtue signalling.

I’ll leave it at that.

12 Likes

A misunderstanding

1 Like

Leave him alone chaps. Plenty of people didn’t know the score about Joe. It was a mistake.

7 Likes

I didnt know about joe, how would I.
My first reaction was the same as @Cicero_Dandi except I didn’t bother to post it.

Its very distasteful to see people use this situation to settle scores or gain likes or whatever.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/ianwright0/status/1071494677428346885?s=21

1 Like

Whats the issue?

What are they saying?

the age of those fucking idiots

1 Like

they are telling his he is having a great season

4 Likes

Football fans are gas cunts

That’s normal enough behaviour for the scummy soccer crowd and the reality is that black fella was lucky he wasn’t pelted with bananas.
What is unacceptable to the scummy soccer crowd though is being told to respectfully shush in the pub during a rubby match.

:man_shrugging: I know huh