Things that make you unreasonably angry or get your 🐐

Hey lads you’re not The Monkees.

1 Like

Probably in the guilt and paranoia stage of the hangover after the Christmas party

Misophonia is a difficult affliction. Loud eating does it for me.

2 Likes

Humming. People humming.

Vintage Walking GIF

Great thread. Cunts, and they are many, stopped at roundabouts when they should be motoring on. Fucking bastards

2 Likes

Had some cunt who unnecessarily stopped at roundabout when there was no one on the fucking thing last week. I blew him out of it. Not even an L or N plate driver.

1 Like

Three days of moderate drinking. I’m like your man from falling down.

2 Likes

Adults that call their parents Mommy and Daddy. There’s an auld eejit on live line here and she’s probably 70, talking about DADDY.

3 Likes

And whilst we we are at it, keys and Gray

1 Like

Irish people who say “Mum”.

7 Likes

Very little makes me angry. You lads need to have a look at yourself and see what’s really going on here.

1 Like

People who tell you a story about something and where they should say “the plumber/the chef/my cousin/my friend/the builder/my uncle etc” use the person’s first name as if you fucking know them and you are left asking

“who’s Barry?”

“Oh he’s the builder “

Guilty of this. Incredibly impatient driver, drive on to fuck. I don’t resort to flashing the lights or beeping the horn although at times I have been close. Only time I would stay properly under the speed limit is on those windy roads in Kerry that are deemed 80 but anything over 50 would be suicidal.

2 Likes

Then get out of the way Grandma

3 Likes

8 Likes

Queuing makes me unreasonably angry. I hate the airport, and despise a bar with big queues/slow service. Even as a young fella if the queue for the nightclub was more than 5 minutes, I’d be gone somewhere else.

4 Likes

When getting a train or a bus and some cunt is watching something on their phone with the volume turned up.

9 Likes

That’s not unreasonable, those people are cunts

3 Likes

Whilst I’m at it, thick cunts in office buildings not noticing it’s 20 degrees warmer outside, and leaving the heating on full belt. 26 degrees and I’m on the edge.

1 Like