Things that make you unreasonably angry or get your 🐐

The queues at the supermarket. Not too bad but when the person at the till suddenly realise they’ve forgotten something and run off down the aisles and are gone missing for a half hour. Drives me buck ape

2 Likes

The NDfuckingLS!

Unreal yokes have one myself

Ill expand on this, what pisses me off more than anything in a busy pub is stools at the bar, leaning over a fat farmer clattered in shite to get a pint. There might be a wall of people trying to get in a gap. The silver key took the piss the last time Limerick played in PuC, Cunts were ating dinner while at least 40 people ordering pints

1 Like

I dont do busy pubs anymore . Even the night of the AIF, I stayed home and poured myself a very large whiskey before settling into the Sunday game.

2 Likes

Im all about efficiency, stools at bars arent efficient unless its a Tuesday night with a handful in. If its busy at a bar do rounds and the fat headed cunt sitting at the bar makes it a bit more difficult to pick up a handful of pints in one trip.

No automatic defrost* on any of them though. I noticed that when I was looking for one for the neighbour.

An automatic defrost works by heating the cooling element in the fridge. This melts the ice letting it flow out underneath where it evaporates using the heat of the compressor. Sounds mad that there is actually a heater in your fridge, but it works. Imagine how much energy is wasted on automatic defrosts.

Always happening in Dunnes. Shoppers trying to make up the €50 shop for the free voucher.

1 Like

It is all about the time that you go to the store.

Plug it out and throw a roll of kitchen roll in once a year is enough. Ive had a few cans get stuck alright

Friday afternoon and pretty much all day Saturday are a nightmare for casual shopper. Àlso mart day can be a disaster

Agreed.
I guess you see Dunnes pretty quiet on weekday mornings

Yup. In truth no shop mgr wants to see you after 3 pm on a Friday. Back in the day when I started first an old boss told me that if was still in store after 3pm on a Friday then either the company was doing something wrong or I was

1 Like

Yep that boils my pish

1 Like

Have they moved on any from the concept of every store, particularly every back door, ruining as an independent republica?

I am near 7 years out of the distribution game since we sold off.

1 Like

I presume you’re talking about Dunnes? They have by default. They started moving to a central distribution system last year . In reality it means that the back door can no longer control delivery days or times and are basically controlled by head office in terms of volumes as you approach busy times like Christmas

1 Like

Bar the one in Bishopstown cork
FFS took me 10 m to find parking one day last week
Unreal
Twas like Christmas week inside

Yerra @Locke told us what you’re like at the parallel parking

2 Likes

That’s v true
Though he’s known for his lack of spatial awareness aswell especially on a bicycle
So i wouldn’t go too far on his judgement tbh
The man’s caused serious accidents whilst leading a pack of Lycra lads on the highways and byways

Including a poor bro of mine

:blush:

Based on what?