Things Thomas Brady doesn't do

I would only go for it myself in a hungover state, which is very infrequent these days. A breakfast roll and bottle of Lucozade works better than any medication.

When it’s nearing 4 quid for 6 slices of packaged ham, it’s not that far fetched to just get the roll

How much is the roll?

Coleslaw,you deviant.I thought you hated coleslaw.

5er with a bag of crisps and a drink in my local shop

Give a flying fuck about the employees who work/worked for Twitter.

1 Like

Be too familiar with the overall back catalogue of Led Zeppelin.

Most shops put a different cheaper ham into the rolls they make. The good ham is cut fresh and sold separate. Watch them.

You’re better off make your own roll at home with bought ingredients if that’s economical for you.

1 Like

Cut onion actually sucks in every bacteria around it. If you don’t use up a cut onion in cooking or prep throw it away.
You could have a secondary use for it such as killing the fumes in a freshly painted room.

2 Likes

I never said any of that.

You guys love neo liberalism… Own the sackings, they’re yours.

Realise he was on Maggie’s side in the miner’s strike. It’s been some journey all told from chief sf chair operative.

5 Likes

Use the search function to find his own posts in a thread

By god… Ive half the forum obsessed with me.

3 Likes

Cut onions absorb viruses from the air. Old wives tale cut an oinion in the room where someone sleeps while sick.

1 Like

Tom ā€œThe Guruā€ Brady……

I’d say it’s the new avatar. That and you’re full of shit.

1 Like

Keep following me around little puppy.

I haven’t seen an obsession like this with a poster in a long time. Don’t get it myself but Tom has lads hanging on his every utterance

3 Likes

Ah he’s a dreamboat to be fair. I’d often find myself doing ddrawings of what i think he looks like in my homework copy.

1 Like

Post them up mate

1 Like