Things to watch on YouTube

Seems like they’re all posh, but interesting to see how the accent has changed over time. Well spoken back then was almost like a British RP accent.

2 Likes

I’d say Cathal had plenty more to say to the the last one after the camera cut.

They were far more articulate than what you hear in those kinds of interviews these days.

1 Like

He got banned from going back there he said on his Instagram stories a while ago, painted the country in a negative light.

1 Like

A load of Columbian prostitutes and casual racism on Kurt Caz’s new video.

1 Like

Who is kurt catz?

Kurt Caz.

YouTube travel vlogger.

There’s guys on YouTube whose raison d’etre is flying around the world reviewing airlines. Cunts should be shot. Here is an example.

The vlog just before it was very good too, San Andreas I think it was called. I’ll watch that one tomorrow. He gave Marianny the boot I’d say

He is some man to get a haircut in a favela and drink a beer on the back of a scooter leaving said area.

1 Like

Majority of his videos are outstanding. He’s losing his mind though it would seem, Charlie Sheen style.

1 Like

He did a good turn for a family in Haiti a few months back. I havent seen anything from his new channel yet though.

He had a thing on his Instagram story that he wasn’t allowed back in because he showed the country in a negative light (via the voodoo Church?). Kept an eye then on his Instagram after that. He’s not happy about things that are being said in his YouTube comment section. Bit paranoid. He even changed his channel, that video I posted there is ‘Kurt Caz 2.0’ it’s called.

I only seen the video on youtube where he did help out a family in Haiti. I’m not on instagram at all. Haven’t seen any of that voodoo video as I don’t sign into youtube either. Think its sign in only is it?

No no, it’s public!

I’m not watching that anyway.

@Stoney_Burke namesake driving from Ireland to Italy.

Live feed of an eagle in it’s nest on a very windy Big Bear Valley morning

Dat view :heart_eyes:

Didn’t know where to post this, but came across the old Hands programme uploaded in full to the channel below. Absolutely outstanding rewatching to be had.

I gave a quick rewatch of the hurley and sliotar making episode. Some absolute gems in it. Fennelly and Cody’s cameos and playing the part for the cameras a standout. John Surlis’ hurley would serve well to hunt cattle as well dig the foundations for a house.

6 Likes

Jasus, some hardship making the sliotar.

Mystic Hunt :ghost: