Things you are good at

One of Grants most endearing features was his pointing

1 Like

GAA players who have just pointed are great at the other sort of pointing (not the thing you do with mortar between bricks).

Confidence brought about by pointing gives you the authority and confidence to point in an authoritative fashion.

Or you’re a lazy mouthy langer who taked your way onto a talented team and got carried along

1 Like

Not at all.

I was there on merit, they haven’t had much success since I left either. You wouldn’t know about playing an active part in sporting success, when you cross that line you control your own destiny.

Sounds like a nordie SLR jumping into the garyspillane photo

1 Like

I have medals coning out my ass fella.

But i’m man enough to understand a set of circumstances put in the right place at the right time and i was lucky to be surrou ded by some excellent team mates.

1 Like

Were you ever a good pointer though Kev? Were you?

4 Likes

You accept you were a shit player who had a minimal impact at a shit level of sport.

I happened to play an active part in winning a prestigious tournament.

You can put all your shitty medals on a scale against my Bob Radcliffe Cup medal and mine will still outweigh it - they don’t hand them out to water carriers.

You played an amateur sport at an appalling level.

You’re pointing in one pic and in the other you have a hand on a lads knee

I was in soccer really. Soccer is pretty easy that way.

1 Like

I just checked it out, i played a higher level than that ffs.

It is a piss easy sport alright. Sure what else would you be doing with your hands if you werent pointing

You played with semi-pros?

Its Intermediate. I played Senior.

1 Like

Bogball?

Lolz.

Soccer.

You played League of Ireland?

If you have a brain, which i do, centre half(at 5’9) is one of the easiest places in sport to play.

I comfortably played Senior Soccer, but Gaelic football at the same level was far harder as athleticism is arguably more important.

1 Like

No. Munster Senior League.