Things you are good at

Agreed. I played a fair bit of soccer at centre back as well. A doddle if your in a team that’s any way half organised

You fucking clown.

We regularly played Irish League sides. We played them on a regular basis and beat them.

Only people who are shit at sports and can’t get a game take the path you do.

Just in case anyone was in any doubt.

This never happened

6 Likes

Sure we played LOI clubs.

Ok @caoimhaoin & @Nembo_Kid show us your medals !

1 Like

:grinning:

you played jumior bogball mate

thats the lowest of the low

It did. Swifts, Portadown, Glenavon, Newry.

I’ve played a season of second division football, the majority of the league is amateur but there would be quite a few semi-pros. Had an All Ireland winner in my back pocket a few times, played against him over 10 times in my career.

I was a solid player, clearly a lot higher than Kev can ever dream of being if he wants to get into a dick measuring competition.

2 Likes

Is this where your love of Chelsea and the parachute regiment began?

I loved playing there, I really enjoyed performing in front a few bigots, loved showing my scapular off before games. Great bit of edge and hate to those games, they made you feel alive.

Sorry fella I just don’t believe it.

Kev on the other hand is well known to me and he was a very good player.

1 Like

He is a donkey who played couldn’t make teams so took up coaching and exercise to compensate.

He’s also about as intelligent as a toilet brush and rugby football is your game of choice which makes your opinions on sporting matters inverted.

2 Likes

He’d bang together a more coherent sentence than that all the same though

2 Likes

You must be incoherent as well as stupid.

1 Like

Things @Nembo_Kid is actually good at
-flying off the handle when challenged

1 Like

Things @Nembo_Kid is actually good at
-destroying west brit wont works

I’m sure ye were both great lads

3 Likes

Anger is an energy.

A negative draining energy. Any successful sports person would know that

Anger is a fuel, us Italians are always at our best when written off, when angry, when we have something to prove.

It’s the same with Ulster nationalists, we need that chip on our shoulder and edge to us. It’s what sets us apart.

I believe what sets you apart is called the border mate.

5 Likes