Things you are good at

-cooking
-shopping
-abusing refs
-using technology
-figuring things out

video games/poker machines (mis spent youth in the harbour)
cooking
being a bastard

• First and foremost accounting.
  • Being ridiculously cool under pressure.
  • Penalties.
  • Driving.
  • Absolutely slating people.
  • Absolutely brilliant at talking my way out of sex.

Drinking like a coont.
Being a coont to other people.
Being an American.
Mugging people off.

Driving
Cooking
Typing
Eating
Drinking
Fathering
Cutting the lawn
Arguing
Not keeping a straight face

Good girl Theresa.

1). Stamping Fake IDs.
2). Opening a bra with one hand while gesturing the bar man to get another round in but intead of a pint bottle of bulmers we’ll just have the long neck instead but still want the pint glass of ice.
3). Asking complete strangers in a pub are they “with the lads I’m supposed to meet from the internet”.
4). Not getting embarrassed
5). Sarcasm
6). Golf, Kayaking, Swimming
7). Leading a dual life
8). Getting things for free and always getting money off anything I buy
9). Beating the Barry Twins at 301

Yours in being good at stuff,
GSH.

cooking
fucking
fighting
cunnilingus
verbal abusing
darts

I’m good a matching things:
Like sofas with curtains
Shirts with Suits
that sort of stuff

I’m also good at reading people, seeing thru’ tall tales, reading inbetween the lines and have a generally good hunch.

I can also access and digest a report/ scenario and reguritate it into a plain spoken less than 10 words capsule.

Being a Prizewinner doesn’t really mean anything in the real world but take my word for it; I’m very good at my job. (When I want to be)

And seeing as I’ve never had a car accident or caused one; I suppose driving can be included there too.

And I’m very good with my hands…

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]
And seeing as I’ve never had a car accident or caused one; I suppose driving can be included there too.

And I’m very good with my hands…[/quote]

Ah here, women aren’t good at driving. Just throw in cooking like the other females did.

eh now women are much better drivers than men …

like Art and Locke you mean?
Thats not nice.

Now?

She means it like “Ah here now” or “Oi!” or “Hey!.”

as pikeman said i meant “ah here now”

I must say im fantastic at saying things at the wrong time, ie my aunt overcame a brain hemmoragge (cant spell it) all the family were havin a few drinks and d aunt and her family were there and everything is going grand till I come out and say ‘member that dog we had that dropped dead with a brain hemmorrage’. Didnt see the harm in it til i was reminded. Awful

Also i get a urge to laugh when people are telling me something important or comin out with bad news. Can be very embarrasin when someone tells you their house just got robbed and all ya can do is laugh. I dont mean to cause offence mind you.

Quality post tiger.

Oh right, it all makes sense now…

I assume you meant to say “better cooks” ?

That’s a belter of a post from Tiger above. Bring back Tiger.

Anyway, I regret to inform everyone that I am forced to downgrade my lift-travelling ability from good to competent. I’ve grown a little rusty and while I’m not making any basic errors such as hitting the button for the wrong floor, or the ultimate sin in getting in a lift travelling the wrong direction, I’m just not coping with the more advanced door-related skills such as hitting the “close” button after entering a lift. This isn’t necessary on all lifts but you get to know a lift and whether the pause demands manual intervention. This is the level of knowledge that’s letting me down and I’m finding myself standing in lifts for seconds waiting for the doors to shut of their own accord.

I will work on it though.