Things you are shit at

+1

But i really think thats just a positive, if you were really good at it i’d be worried.

Dealing with bereaved people. I’m terrified of inadvertently saying something massively inappropriate, or else trying to ask how they are and making them cry. I hate it.

That’s because you are not a confident guy WTB.

Indubitably

Next Chrtistmas just use tinfoil, no cellotape needed, just crunch them up and write the name of the recipient with a felt marker on the package…

Im not good at accepting ethnic groups/minorities as equals to normal people,im not good around knackers,queers,black lads,fellas who wear scarves etc,that kind of thing,i just cant warm to the cunts.

:lol:

+1

I’m not good around people from a non farming or greyhound background…

:blink:

CM you strike me as the type of fella who would enjoy talking to queers and travellers, would i be right in that?

I treat everyone as human, Dunph. And not a sterotype or label… Only someone that is secure in themselves can hold such a position however.

I’m no good at rugby, must be a munster thing…

Waheeeeeeeyyy

I’m not good at giving up the drink for January. If anything I’ve been out a bit more than usual

I see…

Unfortunately not everyone in the world is human. I’d love to live a day in your world, CM…

Well until someone acts the cunt i’ll treat them as ‘human’… and not with prejudice…especially the much maligned scraf wearing people out there.

I’m fully aware there are plenty of animals in this world, and of course it goes with out saying all Tipp people should be spat on.

Even Una from the Saturdays?! Surely not!

She’d be sprayed with a different bit of bodily fluid

Wahey …

id say if most lads here were honest with themselves they would admit the exact same thing.
personally speaking, though having met many of each group, i have no tinkers, black lads or queers in my social circle and this is not by coincidence, i know a few pricks with scarves alright.
the wife knows a few lesbians alright(of the dog rough variety) and declares them the finest but i wouldnt want them calling over myself