Things you are shit at

I’m shit at sticking to schedules or meeting my own deadlines. I exist in a world of endless distractions where there are hundreds of things for me to do at any one time, none of which I ever finish.

You’re only embarrassing your self at this stage… read back over the thread you horrible cunt

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 110982”]. Also I am very poor at DIY.
[/quote]

This is most likely due to the onset of the early stages of Parkinsons disease,its nothing to worry about,for a Year or two anyway.

Another unbelievably controversial post from the Link. How does he do it?

Could be the Parkinsons alright Link. The hands were shaky enough

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 110975”]
No coincidence that it is rural posters that are expressing such sentiments…

If ye ever have a daughter I hope some big black lad rides the ring off her and the whole village gets wind of it.[/quote]

I have a Daughter but this scenario wont arise,any black lad spotted anywhere in the vicinity of the spots is immediately fired upon repeatedly until such time as he falls or flees.

The bossman at home when he’d be watching telly and he’d see a black lad on an RTE soap or something he’d tut tut a few times before usually remarking something along the lines of “they probably caught him in a net”,…ive been wary of the hoors going way back.

:lol:

:lol: :clap:

If she is anything like you Link, you wont have to worry about anyone boning her, black or white.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH, post: 110988”]
I have a Daughter but this scenario wont arise,any black lad spotted anywhere in the vicinity of the spots is immediately fired upon repeatedly until such time as he falls or flees.

The bossman at home when he’d be watching telly and he’d see a black lad on an RTE soap or something he’d tut tut a few times before usually remarking something along the lines of “they probably caught him in a net”,…ive been wary of the hoors going way back.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link is on fire.

The Link Walsh is an utter tard.

You’d like to think he and his views are a rarity in modern Ireland but this thread has flushed out a few tards

I disagree. The fact that we are indoctrinated from an early age with a language that we don’t normally hear (i.e. Irish) means our minds are open to different pronunciations. “Drogheda” for example doesn’t create the same pronunciation issues for us as it does for our poor neighbours across the pond. So when we do come to learning other languages we are better at pronunciation than the English.

The fact that we don’t learn enough foreign languages is more likely to be a symptom of our insular nature, one of the many traits we share with them over the pond that many of us wouldn’t like to admit to.

(The fault for our poor standing in Irish lies elsewhere. Not sure what the full answer is but I believe it’s compulsory nature is a big negative, it certainly set me against it and I can see the same attitude in my children. After 14 years of learning Irish I had a barely rudimentary grasp, while 5 years of Spanish and French saw me at quite a decent level of both. Add to that the fact that its an awkward and difficult language which sounds almost as bad for your throat as Welsh and I think we’ve a start.)

I think many males will have this fault. We do tend to try to overload when carrying rather than admit to having to do two trips or get a cart/trolly.

This thread is disgusting. What a shower of despicable cunts you lot are. I personally hope Link Walsh in particular catches Aids and dies in an extremely painful and hideous manner.

My own oul lad was the same. Whenever he saw a black lad talking on TV it’d be ‘that bollox is only down from the trees’

Also when any unionists were on talking he’d be ‘Mute that fucker’ and wait until the unionists lips had stopped moving and then un-mute him.

Different times.

If I contract the AIDs virus or any of its cousins ill post the happy news on here,I was awfully dissapointed to read on another thread that Turenne was a queeraphobe or whatever they call it,I thought this fella was a stand up all inclusive open minded good guy…im shocked :blink:

Powerpoint presentations.

I had to do one today and while the content was good, my presenting skills were woeful. I wasnt so much nervous but was fidgety with leaflets and the like. I was told I said “um” and “ah” a lot as well.

knowing when to stop.

staying home from work, or getting required rest. I’ve now attempted to go to work every day this week, and have had to go home. The doctor i went to yesterday for drugs script suggested i give up work for 3-6 weeks!!!

I’m seriously depressed, and to be honest its all my own fault, i should have lightened the load way back. :mad:

Ah well, plenty time for study i suppose.