Things You Have No Firm Opinion On

English football being cancelled this weekend because of the Queen’s death.

The Queen. Ambivalence prevails

2 Likes

The All Stars.

Garth Brooks

Eamon(n) Ryan, TD.

1 Like

Life after death. Can’t make my mind up. Currently in the no camp.

2 Likes

Environmentalism

The Late Late Show

It’s not the 80s anymore, nobody of note is ever on, why are people so obsessed with it

We all grew up watching it?

The British royal family.

I think the ratings would suggest otherwise.

Fuck all people under 40 watch it. Younger people who do are probably Simon Harris clone types

1 Like

It was Gay Byrnes show, and he had good guests who you may not have ever seen being interviewed

I have no firm opinion on it, I don’t like it and o don’t hate it, I rarely of ever see any of it though

I watched Flatley last week and he was a terrific guest. I seen Sinead OConner and made sure to watch her perform

It still throws out the occassional cracker

I dont watch guests that don’t hold my interest. Same as i wouldn’t sit through a tv show that didn’t

Nice to see a debate starting on the “things you have no firm opinion on” thread.

16 Likes

You’re wrong

1 Like

JP’s financial doping of Limerick GAA,especially the hurling element of it.

I should be pissed off about it but for some reason im not.Maybe its because ive an awful lot of respect for the man and the lads carry themselves so well.And I love Kiely.Hes an utter gem of a man.

Its a shame some of the Limericks on here arent remotely as likeable.Espicially that woke fanny Glassy.

Iron Mike is the best of ye.But then again,just because you live in a palace,doesnt mean youre royalty.:grin:

Uncle Gaybo was a cunt!

1 Like

That seems a pretty firm opinion against it?

1 Like

But I like Ryan :man_shrugging:

Colin Farrell