This isnt about Rachel Allens sandwiches

That’s fine but you go to jail with legal aid

he’ll get 10 in Mountjoy being raped every night by a big black lad

1 Like

As an aside who was the moron who said you can post coke to yourself from the Colombians off dark web?

1 Like

I’d imagine Tim is a dab hand at the dark Web. The dirty cunt

:thinking:

1 Like

is that his auld fella?

1 Like

Random autocorrect :angry:

It’s thirty grands worth, from a lad with a wealthy family, a family brand, and no financial concerns ever. I have no problem with legalising weed, but the fact is that it is illegal, the punishment is clear for that amount, and plenty of other similar aged lads would have the book thrown at them, whilst team Ballymaloe certainly won’t. If the gardai actually caught the stupid prick, he must have been up to us oxters in it for a while. Rachel and her PR team will be busy trying to paint him as a little angel accidentally caught up in this, or as a victim, whichever protects the dynasty.

1 Like

Barrister not worth a fuck if you do not have a good lawyer doing donkey work. They are mostly over burdened with cases and many seem to have very little interest

A barrister is a lawyer…

Massive financial issues.

Sold big house recently. Restaurant was a disaster I believe and fall out with landlord massive. She was a name rwally

you get off a bit easier if it something like a bit of grass

I agree with you that it’s almost certainly not the first time and I wonder if customs have details of other packages with the same destination.

Tim should have gotten 3 years or more. But this gobshite won’t get full whack but will definitely see jail time

Who was posting on here about posting drugs home.

Looks like another Graham Dwyer mugging off by tfk

Would you hang your own kid out to dry?

Did Darina cook you some mouldy turbot or something, those Allen’s get you awfully wound up

1 Like

There’s a great view from the high moral ground.

The poor young fella’s problem is that he hasn’t a hundred previous convictions. They’ll go to town on him .

@Tim_Riggins ??

No, but I wouldn’t leave them anywhere near tim Allen.

2 Likes