This Oul Place Is Fucked

[quote=“KIB man, post: 470407”]
Could this be a start of a potential feud between the two emigrants :unsure:
[/quote] :mellow: :blink:

I’ll kick yours all over town bro that’s what I’ll do. Cmaaaannnn.

Actually you’re a boring bastard and a waste of time and effort.

Tsk glug glug glug.

rock/bandage, just as a matter of interest, is the number of hits down in the past few months, or just the number of posts?
doesn’t seem to be as many guests/voyeurs lurking as there used to be.

My absence during daylight hours will be the end of this forum.

:clap:

The fundamentalists are sound.

Rocko is in charge of stats; I’ll ask him to provide the details. I think this version of forum software gets picked up by more work web filters or whatever - see below - so hits may be down. You’ll always get disaffected members going elsewhere - I call this ‘natural churn’.

You could post on Puke’s Clare Hurlers Forum or Locke’s golf one.

The number of posts isn’t hugely down I don’t think.

The hits are reasonably constant. 700 - 900 visits a day during the week (10,000 or so page hits each day) and around half that at weekends.

Number of new visitors daily is fairly static too at around 15%.

Less likely to pickup guest and webcrawl traffic on the new software because the front page creates an awful lot of places to look before you find the forum. The number of guests and users logged on the forum at any time is measured differently on this software so can’t really compare with vbulletin software that was used until January which showed people as logged in for longer because of cookie problems we were having.

Work filters have had an effect for some of us but for those who are blocked there is a potential workaround. PM me for details.