Those of dubious character

No shame. I’m from North Tipperary. It’s fine. It’s got some nice lakes and scenery, and generally decent hurling. It’s got a shitehawk in the Dáil. It’s pretty much the same as the rest of the country.

The best part of it is that isn’t the part of North Tipperary bordering on Galway.

why would anyone in galway wish they from an inferior place

I lived in Galway briefly around the time they were replacing these roundabouts and what I noticed is that the move to traffic lights really didn’t help alleviate the problems at all. Galwegians seem to have a mad fascination with lanes, lanes flying off everywhere where the one or two would do.

You’re from Gort and you’re giving it big licks :joy: - Go handy, pal.

Star Wars fans.

horseshit pal, lorrha and terryglass are outstanding little spots, the nicest part of tipp borders the lake shared with us and the roasters i think. north tipp is a fine spot, nenagh a very decent town, roscrea, not so much. south tipp is a fucking hole.

Welcome to five hours ago.

So you agree, lovely.

tell yourself whatever you want to believe youve defeated me pal. I aint from gort though, gort people are, like yourself, wait for it…soft townie cunts

edit: they arent soft at all in fairness to them, unlike the dregs of society in moyross and such places

No, but it was already posted my dimwitted friend.

Another fella wrecked with insecurity - I haven’t defeated anyone, nor was it my intention. I just find it amusing that a Gort man thinks he is from the best place in Ireland.

given your mouthing and inability to find employment, I would have never guessed you were a townie…

I’m not the one getting all worked up over goblins & space wars, pal. :smile:

1 Like

I am in employment, pal. How many Brazilians have finger banged your sister at this stage?

2 Likes

Either am I, mate - ask @Bandage - He knows I don’t care.

Galway’s problem is that it is built on a narrow stretch of land between the coast and a biiiig lake, probably 5 or 6km, and there are only four bridges over the Corrib, three of which are only fit for a horse and cart.

The existing “relief road” or whatever they call it is not fit for purpose so a new bypass needs to be built. The route of the bypass will destroy the best area for walking in the city, go right through the extended NUIG campus and mean 100 families have their houses demolished. It’ll also inevitably be built to a poor standard of planning and design (like pretty much everything else is here) that won’t be fit for purpose within a very short time and then need to be widened. It’ll attract edge development around it when eventually built and it’ll be back to square one with traffic jams.

Galway is a very nice place but it’s essentially a town which is choking under the weight of its own success.

2 Likes

No sisters and not from gort pal. How many hot dinners have my taxes put on your parents table? I want to be publicly thanked by your mother this Christmas for keeping her alive whrn her deadbeat husband and son were off trying to rap with bressie

1 Like

Are you paying taxes in Ireland?

West of Galway has fine scenery and is lovely.

The majority of south*, east and north Galway consists of some of the most miserable-looking countryside in Ireland.

*Excluding Kinvara.

I did for ten years pal, your family was undoubtedly living off welfare for that entire period

1 Like