Those of dubious character

definitely not the greatest place on earth, in ireland, by a mile. are you too ashamed of where you’re from to even type it on an anonymous forum. jesus pal.

Is that clusterfuck of a spot where they combined traffic lights and a roundabout still in existence? The Bodkin Roundabout I think they called it, even the name sounded like it would give you cancer.

Sorry your punctuation has me thrown in that first sentence. Are you saying Galway is not the greatest place on earth, nor is it the greatest place in Ireland, by a mile? Or are you claiming it’s the greatest place in Ireland, by a mile?

I’ve no issues with where I’m from, and I’ve no issues with people having pride in place (I even have some tiny degree of pride in the not-so-great city I’ve inhabited on and off for the past fifteen years). I do have issues with lads who think where they’re from is the greatest place on earth - it’s pure small-time mentality from lads who haven’t seen the world (yes, the grass is always greener), and would only go to Dublin to go to Croker, visit Coppers, and get a large Supermacs meal.

you seem a bit slow…its the greatest place in ireland, by a mile, the county as a whole. Dublin city has way more attractions, but way more arseholes and scum, donegal and kerry have possibly nicer scenery, but theres not much in it. but nowhere has both,a bit of urban living so close to beaches, mountains, lakes, islands, and alright sorts of locals, except galway. dont ask me pal, ask the tourists. do stags and hens go to longford for the weekend?

have you forgotten where you’re from by the way?

Where in Galway are you from again, pal?

ok pal but i lived in dublin for 7 years, and have lived in various parts of the world or toured others. its certainly not the greatest place on earth, but ireland is miles overrated in general, we havent much opposition. your too ashamed to say where youre from. almost unbelievable. contact bressie.

1 Like

im not a townie cunt like yourself

Type it out there or have you forgotten?

beautiful south galway pal

3 Likes

I’ve never taken any notice of the names of the roundabouts in Galway but a quick Google tells me it’s the one beside Galway Shopping Centre you’re referring to.

No, it’s no longer a roundabout. It is still, however an utter cunt of a junction and has arguably been made even worse. You should have seen the state of the place a couple of years ago when they were converting it from a roundabout to a traffic light junction, and the lights hadn’t been put in yet.

2 Likes

I’m not slow. I just appreciate correct syntax. Perhaps a semi-colon before ‘in Ireland’ (Caps on for I please) might have done the trick, but there’s something weak about that opening sentence. I’m sure you can search through my posts and find similar inadequacies in terms of punctuation and grammar.

:joy:

Giving it big licks and he from fucking Gort

7 Likes

Where specifically, pal? I want to send on a christmas card - what townland should I put down?

negative

this is getting weird

You were demanding the same from @caulifloweredneanderthal a few posts up - Tell us where you are from you big gaping vagina.

1 Like

The part of Galway that wishes it’s in Munster…

wait a minute i just read the brimmer reference. you’re not are you…oh…sorry for your trouble

im not giving you my home address you freak, i was asking what county he was from, he came out saying galway was a shithole, i just wondered where he was comparing it to, ie his homeplace