Thoughts and prayers

It is my understanding that a forum heavyweight (rocko), is battling, a very severe case of diarrhoea. My best wishes go out to rocko, during this difficult time. Early indications suggested curry in his local garden centre was to blame. This has proved to be incorrect.

God has no place within these walls, just like facts don’t have a place within an organized religion.

Get well soon Rocko.

The thoughts and prayers of the diocese of Galway, Kilmacduagh and Kilfenora are with you this evening Rocko mate.

Any update? Is Rocko due to travel to Wembley tomorrow.

Maybe Rocko[/USER] could make an audio recording of this ordeal for [USER=706]Fagan ODowd?

At this stage rocko is poo-pooing the idea of even watching it on the box!

I knew Rocko wasn’t himself when he eschewed the post Scottish Cup final haggis and tatties dinner.

Did he have the neaps.

Did he go for the safer option of the square sausage and scotch pie?

Poor Rocko. Is it bad? Mmmmkay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD62MKqiiXI

He probably won’t make the TFK game Thursday now! We’ll miss those runs

Forgive the pun…

As with all these things, word seems to have leaked out that there is an update on my condition. However I would ask posters to respect my privacy at this time. Once I’ve spoken to my family and advisers, I will issue a brief update. This will not take place before tomorrow night’s crucial TFK AFC game.

Thanks for the support.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 785733, member: 1”]As with all these things, word seems to have leaked out that there is an update on my condition. However I would ask posters to respect my privacy at this time. Once I’ve spoken to my family and advisers, I will issue a brief update. This will not take place before tomorrow night’s crucial TFK AFC game.

Thanks for the support.[/quote]

Not the only thing that was leaking out of you in recent weeks.