Threats of Violence on TFK

Yes because i am very comfortable with who i am, weaknesses and all.

Interviewer: What are your weaknesses, Kevin?

Kev: Iā€™m probably to much of a perfectionist. I also expect a bit too much from other people, not everyone can think laterally. I need to be more patient with them.

Haha. Standard interview techniques for the narcsissists.

Hopefully i never have to interview ever again.

The Limerick Managers thread has taken a disturbing (well more disturbing than normal), turn.

Who is dishing out the threats? Absolutely no way am I going to read the drivel in that thread.

Here

Fajitas and camogie seem to the contentious topics of today

2 Likes

No more so than usual.

:joy: :joy:

How does it feel, with no direction home, a complete unknown, like a rolling stone?

The clarity of vision I have at this moment must have been something Pearse and Connolly felt on Easter Monday morning 1916, that clear thinking before you kill a manā€¦

People are very angry today. On myjourney today, having unselfishly taken the car and dropped the little one to school so herself could cycle, I encountered first a ā€œmanā€ in am audi A6 who tried to run me off the m60 at eighty mph in heavy traffic for no apparent reason other than I delayed pulling into the middle lane whilst I ensured the petrol lorry in the inside lane wasnā€™t pulling out.
I then raised my hands in despair as another young man and his chavette undertook me on a roundabout and shoved his way in from the left hand turning lane. He proceeded to give me the wanker/middle finger and all manner of other gestures much to her amusement, until I pulled alongside and gestured him to pull over. He pulled back sharpish then the cowardly fuck, but Iā€™m still vexed at this now for some strange reason. The first fat fucker in particular I would love to batter. He fucked off too when I pulled alongside and, to my shame called him a fat cunt.
Iwas perfectly happy and calm setting off.
@Bandage, donā€™t fucking bother getting a car.

18 Likes

Flatty, you are not safe for cars in any country. Stick to cycling

2 Likes

Being angry here is good for you. Ye stupid fucking cunts

Fair play mate, decent scrap, hope the eye heals up. Hope we can put this ugly incident behind us now. Donā€™t be posting here while driving back down bud. Sound for the pint, chat soon.

Is that not a chat up line?

1 Like

:joy:

In prison?

Ask Pat Hickey

Limerickā€¦ at least I think it was from the limerick thread.