Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Dany. They took it from her family.

That’s dragonstone. The original Baratheon kingdom, the stormlands I mean?

Ah right. I’d say Jon will legitimise Gendry if he survives and he’ll get it.

2 Likes

I think she only needs his face

1 Like

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21078750_10155534817363605_5327560098706758774_n.jpg?oh=301ad2796fae7cc86d2920b904e0c646&oe=5A247771

1 Like

just look at his face, just look at his face

3 Likes

Dany to die giving birth in the same way Jon’s mother died giving birth to him. There’s no way the two of them survive now.

Looks like it could be early 2019 before the final season is aired.

Before it goes into aryas bag

1 Like

Things I learned today Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn hate each other, and refuse to appear in scenes together. That is why Bronn and Pod fucked off for a drink before the big chinwag in the Dragonpit.

thats well known

You know nothing

Bronn is that cunt from Robson and Jerome? Ffs.

Spot on- she’ll be given the choice save yourself or the child

Does that mean the child is the prince that is promised, and not Jon?

Surely Jon has to die. He’s seemed destined for it from the beginning.

One theory has it that Bran will die at the hands of Jon…Bran is the Night King and everything that has happened has been Bran going back in time trying to change events to stop the night king …eventually he goes all the way back to when he was created and wargs into the human selected and gets trapped there…that’s why he knows everything that’s going to happen and where he needs to be to get a Dragon etc… Jon will have to kill Bran.

But Jon is the Prince that was promised…the early white walkers were looking for someone of his description… Craster knew who he was immediately and White Walkers show up.

It’s Jon or Bran that has to die.

In fairness to Littlefinger it took fucking psychic powers to bring him down.

Spoilers you cunt

Sure who was the old 3 eyed raven then. What was he doing for years. He was observing bran and waiting for him. He Surley wouldn’t be trying to find bran if he was evil. I think we’re reading too much in to bran.

Bran has to break the cycle… There’s a book about the three eyed Raven - He is Bryden Rivers or Bloodraven. He was a Targaryen bastard who was eventually sent to the wall and became leader of the nights watch…

And it’s not that he is evil — The theory goes that he has been every Bran Stark in history - the one that built the wall and founder of house Stark and who insisted there must always been a Stark at Winterfell… There’s a scene in season one where old nan is telling him the story of the white walkers and of Brandon Stark and then she confuses him for his dead uncle and says something about not being able to tell which Bran he is a times…

2 Likes