Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Jealousy?

What deal did he make with the sister?

Well, if we were going by the books the Night’s King is a Stark but the creators of the show have butchered the creation story of the white walkers but there is a link in that his name was Brann (the guy that built the wall) and that the current Brann is the one who will face up the the family’s dark history… But the writers made a bollox of it with their children of the forest creating the white walkers/night’s king.

So to answer your question, I haven’t a clue.

Perhaps. But he had already mentioned how she made goo eyes at Jon and vice versa in the last episode so I imagine he knew his fate. He seemed to linger, as did the camera. Foreboding?

Cersei? Dunno?

Hodor.

The Walkers are coming for Jon, they always have been…they know the prophecy… Once they get him they will return to where they come from.

Ye can make all the assumptions and guesses ye want ye cunts, we’re coming for ye and ye fucking know it. When Sansa gets an ice javelin up her hole the North will crumble

Did bronn go rescue that dawnish woman from her cell with the squire lad.

Winter is here.

Good question :thinking:

I thought the Mountain was going to chop Jaime in half. Surprised she let him off.

I admire The Mountains ability to discern between Cersei’s nods.

Cersei: nods
Mountain: Chops Jamie in two
Cersei: Ah man, that was the ‘let him go nod’. Oh well.

1 Like

You can chalk it down. Isn’t Cersei a fair cunt all the same?

Lena Headey is a brilliant actress,that speech she gave even had me convinced.

1 Like

She didn’t con the Kingslayer though, he has her copped now. He called her bluff beautifully,she was awfully rattled when he walked out past The Mountain

So is Bran the night king or what? All this travelling back in time to witness past events, is he the fucker the children caught and made the night king ?

Speaking of Dorne how come there has been no mention of them joining the big war. If I remember right the sand snakes ones were on their way to rally the troops when they got attacked. So there’s a load of lads sitting around down there doing nothing and no one has thought they might come in handy in the fight ahead.

Also the Knights of the Vale have well, gone back to the Vale. No mention of that creepy kid who was Brest feeding at 12. Isn’t he their king?

Lttilefinger was in charge of those bucko’s. There was a few there when he had his throat cut so i imagine they are on board.

Or the stormlands? Who’s even the lord of storms end now with all three Baratheon brothers dead and no sons