Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

For ffs, bad form that.

I don’t take much notice of the minor posters on here.

3 Likes

What is dead may never die

1 Like

You know nothing John Snow

1 Like

I am the sword in the darkness

Little finger is on the Ray Darcy show singing now. It’s not entirely apparent why

They are having a concert to rock against homelessness

Method actor Gillen is he?

Methodone?

Cc @Tassotti

1 Like

The last four episodes are all mini movies of 80 mins.

They had originally promised all the last season to be feature length, this is a wee bit disappointing.

1 Like

@Tassotti are you looking forward to the Night King cleaning house?

3 episodes left.ive a fair amount watched over the past 4 weeks…

1 Like

What u reckon?

Finished season 3 this week. I’ll have to avoid all GOT related media to avoid spoilers and cunts. The massacre at the wedding at Waldo Frey’s was something else.

7 Likes

Savage, I’ve a feeling it’s going to be an anticlimax!the wee stark girl is stand out for me,a great character

1 Like

If he doesn’t it’s absolute bullshit. You can’t kill his army, he can bring fellas back from the dead and that stupid bastard Jon Snow gave him a dragon. I don’t care how many bits of stone they have on them the Knight king should have the whole thing won in the first two episodes and the rest of it should be him having a few pints with the lads

Each one of them you kill means all the lads he has raised from the dead die too though. That’s the tactic I’d be using anyway if I was Jon Snow, I’d be playing a sweeper behind the centre back and getting the half forwards dropping deep and trying to isolate the icy boyos on the horses to take them out.

2 Likes

Hammer the hammer

2 Likes