Thursday Pints

My last chance to do midweek drinking for a while

Any interest?

Clarkey is being a bitch

Will be late-ish by when I get in. Have just purchased a TV that I need to install

I am out for tonight ahead of an important breakfast meeting in the morning and having taken a half-day tomorrow I plan to hit the pub for Friday carvery at 12.20pm and remain in drinking establishments of one variety or another for approximately 15 hours after that.

That’s quality boozing.

I promised I’d stay in tonight and tomorrow ahead of a red-eye flight to Bristol on Sat for the Irleland game but you just get the feeling that the weekend’s going to start early :cool:

Interesting - this coincides neatly with my free time tomorrow. May well join you. Don’t invite Clarkey - he’s still busy putting his toys back in his pram

Offer for pints tonight withdrawn

Here Farmer. Just plug the thing in. Hey presto it’s installed. It’s not difficult.

I’m not boozing anyway.

Bandage wrote:

I am out for tonight ahead of an important breakfast meeting in the morning and having taken a half-day tomorrow I plan to hit the pub for Friday carvery at 12.20pm and remain in drinking establishments of one variety or another for approximately 15 hours after that.

Might I recommend a stroll beyond your favourite mannequin up Grafton st. There is a company researching a new cider and they are pulling people off the street to give them free booze and a fiver. I tried it yesterday and ended up on a long session to the death in mulligans

therock67 wrote:

Here Farmer. Just plug the thing in. Hey presto it’s installed. It’s not difficult.

In English please

farmerinthecity wrote:

Interesting - this coincides neatly with my free time tomorrow. May well join you. Don’t invite Clarkey - he’s still busy putting his toys back in his pram

Using TFK timing, you offered an eleven minute window within which to pledge allegiance to a session. Quite unacceptable in my opinion. These are the actions of a confused sociopsychopath, easily capable of stalking and killing a tv presenter…

Juhniallio, whereabouts on Grafton is this offer? Do you have to taste cider or can you pick and choose your tipple?

Farmer, I presume Rocko meant plug in the tv and it’ll be installed.

Agreed also on Juhniallio’s stalker summation.

Bandage wrote:

Plug??? Ah here you have lost me now

Bandage wrote:

Juhniallio, whereabouts on Grafton is this offer? Do you have to taste cider or can you pick and choose your tipple?

Agreed also on Juhniallio’s stalker summation.

Offer available on your left hand side as you proceed south. Just before the turn for Keogh’s. I think it might be cider only but you never know. Brewins was the one I tried bit too sweet and synthetic but the goo ensued.

Are there people directing you to a pub for these samples (you know the guys who spend the day holding the placards up in the air pointing to tailors, gyms, tarot card readers etc - the poor fooks)? Or do you engage in drinking on the street?

On a separate note, Supervalu are selling bottles of Stella Artois at 62c a pop this week. To think you pay 8 times that for a bottle in most pubs.

No Bandage it’s upstairs to a room above srid Ghrafton where you opine prior to and during suppage

farmerinthecity wrote:

You really don’t get it when you’re being wound up do you Hightower?

ClarkeyCat wrote:

farmerinthecity wrote:

[quote]Interesting - this coincides neatly with my free time tomorrow. May well join you. Don’t invite Clarkey - he’s still busy putting his toys back in his pram

You really don’t get it when you’re being wound up do you Hightower?[/quote]

Dangerous ground there Clarkey. Farmer has been unmasked as a volatile man today. I wouldn’t want to be top of his list.