Tiger Woods,alright sort or Drink Driving Cunt

You sicken my stomach you absolute and utter prick of a man.:mad::guns::guns::guns::guns:

Fuck off and log back in as NCC you knobjockey you know nothing about me,im in the humour for some more talk about the dodgy finances of League Of Ireland football clubs,might lighten the mood around here.

You are drink driving bog dwelling piece of scum who seems to think any civilised folk from the modernised built environment takes insult at your inane mutterings about LOI football.
Kindly drive into a tree at your earliest convenience you utter utter wanker of a human being.

:guns::guns::guns::guns:

[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]You are drink driving bog dwelling piece of scum who seems to think any civilised folk from the modernised built environment takes insult at your inane mutterings about LOI football.
Kindly drive into a tree at your earliest convenience you utter utter wanker of a human being.

:guns::guns::guns::guns:[/quote]

Its convenient for you soccerball people to dismiss facts as inane mutterings,call into the spots sometime and we can have a pint:pint:,im easily looked up.

[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]
Kindly drive into a tree at your earliest convenience you utter utter wanker of a human being.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmP_t4_lpzo

[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]You are drink driving bog dwelling piece of scum who seems to think any civilised folk from the modernised built environment takes insult at your inane mutterings about LOI football.

[/quote]

:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint: http://www.web-smilie.de/smilies/auto_smilies_car_smiley/auto6.gif

:guns::guns::guns::guns:[/quote]

could not have put it better myself- link has no problem in putting the lives of children at risk & his defense of this is that the FAI are broke- an utter utter cunt

Given his superior marketability, is Tiger Woods now likely to take over the drink driving ads scene instead of the likes of that brain-damaged guy?

:eek: :confused: :smiley:

I can report that Link Walsh had an accident on the way home from some afternoon pints today, this spoiler is not for the faint hearted.

Is that link or the person he ploughed into?

That’s ncc.

Here’s link:

[quote=“Watch The Break”]That’s ncc.

[/quote]
I thought it was boxtyeater.

Boxty’s your man with the bucket. Link was a horse all along.

Has Link caused more trouble in that picture above?

:clap::D,we need to add that car smilie to our list here,thats a good one.

And there it is

Some head on him there

2 Likes

I’d say twasnt just drink that had him under the influence