Tiger Woods,alright sort or Drink Driving Cunt

Theres no way Tiger Woods was stacked up with liquer when he mowed half a forest out of it outside his own gate beyond in Florida the other night,sure nobody drink drives these days other than backward hillbillys according to the cleansed users of this site,anyway back to Woods,alright sort:thumbsup: or drink driving cunt:mad:.

Someone set up a poll there,i cant do complicated stuff like that.

If he was gargled while he was driving he’s a drink driving cunt, if he wasn’t gargled he’s just a cunt.

He’s just a pussy who got slapped around by his missus.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]

Someone set up a poll there,i cant do complicated stuff like that.[/quote]

Link if you can’t understand the simple things ie don’t drive after you’ve been drinking, then you never stood much of a chance with the complicated stuff.:rolleyes:

I know where i stand on the drink driving issue,i can slip home in the jeep once ive had 4 or less and i probably wont even be braking any laws,the jeep would drive itself in any case its so used to the road,setting up polls,puttin up pictures etc on the other hand is something i could never get a handle on.

:smiley:

P.S. He still thinks drinking after 4 pints is not breaking the law.

A jeep - it gets worse:rolleyes:

Braking is one thing you probably won’t be doing alright when drink driving.

I remember at the JP McManus invitational about 4 years ago the wanker wouldn’t hit a tee shot because their was a bee flying around him,thought he was going to ask a member of the special branch to shoot the thing.Class golfer but a cunt of the highest order!

P.S. He still thinks drinking after 4 pints is not breaking the law.[/quote]

Everyones capacity for drinking pints:pint: is different Flano,i passed the breath test after 4 pints a while ago,that might be due to some sort of chemical reaction from my body after the fright i got when the cops came up behind me but i passed all the same,the cop confirmed that i was breaking no law on the night in question,the limit is 80mg,not zero.

You clearly know nothing about how the breath test works.

Also if you drink 1 pint of a normal 4% lager you are over the limit. Thats a fact.

Link still hasn’t copped that they’re serving him watered down piss in his beloved Spots. No wonder he passes the test despite having around 14 pints.

Sure isn’t he mates with a certain French footballer/cheat?

I followed Woods’ group on the Friday during the tournament in Mount Juliet back in September 2002, he tried to get into one of those portaloos (think the potaloo was supposed to have been reserved for the players) after the 15th hole but it there was somebody inside. The look on Woods’ face :smiley: Steve Williams came over and banged on the door but whoever was inside wasn’t going to be disturbed. Tiger just had to grimace and hold it in.

Williams is supposed to be some cunt, he’s taken cameras off spectators and dumped them in a lake before.

[quote=“sid waddell”]I followed Woods’ group on the Friday during the tournament in Mount Juliet back in September 2002, he tried to get into one of those portaloos (think the potaloo was supposed to have been reserved for the players) after the 15th hole but it there was somebody inside. The look on Woods’ face :smiley: Steve Williams came over and banged on the door but whoever was inside wasn’t going to be disturbed. Tiger just had to grimace and hold it in.

Williams is supposed to be some cunt, he’s taken cameras off spectators and dumped them in a lake before.[/quote]
That’s brilliant,hold it in you cunt!:mad::clap:

[media=youtube]fKfs1tz_T8M

[quote=“Flano”]You clearly know nothing about how the breath test works.

Also if you drink 1 pint of a normal 4% lager you are over the limit. Thats a fact.[/quote]

YOur right there Flabo,i dont want to know a whole lot about it either im happier not to be meetin cops holding breath test devices whilst on my travels.

You are a despicable person. Utterly detestable. Shame on you.

If Link had any friends he wouldn’t need to drink drive as he could do a car pool.

If there was less scum like Link on this earth perhaps my father would not have to reach for painkillers to kill the crippling pain in his leg tonight and every night for the rest of his life.

:thumbsup:

[quote=“BenShermin”]If Link had any friends he wouldn’t need to drink drive as he could do a car pool.

If there was less scum like Link on this earth perhaps my father would not have to reach for painkillers to kill the crippling pain in his leg tonight and every night for the rest of his life.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that Ben.