Time for Neil Lennon to go?

:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojFFIa0zmnI

Lustig

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 823788, member: 80”]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojFFIa0zmnI

Lustig[/quote]

Celebrating a win over a shower of nomads from Central Asia like they have just won the Champions League.
Fuxake, this Kargandy crew lost to those titans of European football, St Pats, just two years ago.

Neil Lennon at the UEFA Elite Club Managers’ Forum today:

:clap::clap::clap:

He couldn’t even wear a proper jacket. He looks like some lad on work experience.

Has Ancelotti had a stroke?

A bit like Guardiola a year or two ago.

Pepe is sitting in the middle and has confidence and presence. Lennon looks like a young fella added on to the end. Surprised he wasn’t sitting on the ground in the front like you would see in a GAA photo from the 20’s.

Was thinking that myself. That’s what a few weeks at Madrid will do to a man, I suppose.

Yes.

What happened?

We are in extra time at home to Greenock Morton.

1-0 Morton.

Jaysus… :eek:

Lennon is some conman and spoofer in fairness. As a player he was one who never took any responsibility and always looked to pass the buck to someone else and as a manager I have never ever heard him come out and take the blame for a poor performance or bad result. He always blames the players and talks about the serious repercussions that will come if they keep performing like that (which they have - see Hooper last season) without ever following through on them. He blows complete hot air about football - something he knows nothing about and embarrasses himself and Celtic in the process with his actions. He stabbed a great Celtic servant and former friend Alan Thompson in the back, a man who had been with him in his most troublesome times and in contrast to Lennon was a player who also looked to take responsibility in darkened times and I haven’t even mention the diabolical shit he has pulled with the Celtic fans.

I despise Lennon.

he is an imposter

a negative manager like he was a negative player. While his negativity gets results in Europe is it too much to ask for a bit of flexibility when playing diddy teams and showing some creativity

he is a lick-spittle to the Celtic board too

Did Biton play? I presume not seeing as they lost as this lad is a proven international footballers who would have bossed the game if on the pitch

@Rudi don’t answer that. I think it’s a trap.

Hopefully he fucks off down to England soon so he ride Gary Hooker to his hearts content, vindictive little cunt that he is.