Tipp senior league results Tonight/tomorrow

Gents/Stonethrowers

Could you be as good as to keep me informed on the weekends results from Tipps senior league - Went to a bookies today to do a lotto bet(all new to me) and while was there saw a Gaa accumilator slip and it had the weekends hurling games from Tipp.
I thought I knewa bit bout club hurlin in the home of hurlin so had a go - some of the odds were staggering - Burgess, Mullinahone , templederry, Borrisoleigh couldn’t be bet so I ended up doing an accumilator of about 8 games and then combined the, with tomorrows "certs " in the football.

Firstly would appreciate the results !!! and secondly were these odds thought through(secondly may only come into play if Harringtons are paying 7grand to one person tomorrow on the KK side of TS border).
Thirdly am not a big gambler and am I about to learn a lesson - obviously the house wins etc!!!

Who the fuck is this absolute leper?

Fuck off to premierview, apart from Runt no one here gives a shite about Tipp GAA.

Leper =
1 - One affected by Leprosy
2 - One who is avoided by others; a pariah

In this instance I will take the" absolute" as a compliment. Feedback much appreciated.

Cheers, thought as much as I could not find a “Tipp Gaa” thread , as such interest seems to be afforded to a lot of other counties eg. KK , Clare, Wexford etc.

As for fucking off to premierview, a logical notion but not an option unfortunately as I could not afford the labotomy that would enable me to converse with its dwellers.

Results so far

South Tipperary

Killenaule 3-22 Carrick Swan 1-12
Mullinahone 2-13 Balingarry 1-07 (latest)

West Tipperary

Eire Og Annacarty 2-19 Knockavilla Kickhams 1-12

Mid Tipperary

Upperchurch/Drombane 1-12 Boherlahan/Dualla 1-07

Holycross/Ballycahill 4-14 JK Brackens 2-15

As for fucking off to premierview, a logical notion but not an option unfortunately as I could not afford the labotomy that would enable me to converse with its dwellers.

Fair point, Tipp folk are retarded simpletons, you’ll find no arguments on that with anyone on this site.

I’m very fond of Tipperary and its people.

I’m sure they appreciate your sympathy mate. You’ve a huge heart. Congrats on the win for Ireland today.

:clap: :clap:

Bandage, a gentleman and a scholar…

Was the JK Brakens one a suprise?

Any place that gives us Gemma Hayes and the GAA has to be respected.

I’d imagine Brackens were favourites, Holycross were a man down for a good part of the second half.

Mullinahone 3-22 Balingarry 1-10 FT

Matthew Macklin fails to inspire Balingarry.

North Tipperary

Roscrea 1-12 Kildangan 0-15

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 670582”]North Tipperary

Roscrea 1-12 Kildangan 0-15[/quote]

Was that Nth Champ or the league?

All the above results are Championship.

Fuck off.

I believe Drom/Inch are short a good few regulars tomorrow. Could be worth a punt on Moycarkey

Fantastic…15th Century Legal terms, your wit knows no bounds… I’m sure the "off "part has some significant underbelly of deceit if only we could decode your brilliance!