Tipp v Wexford AI Hurling Semi Final Thread

32 pages?? by god - I remember the Limerick leader had a 24 page supplement a few years back leading up to a Limerick game and lads here lost their life — apparently it was a sure sign that we had lost the run of ourselves…

Was there a player profile of everyone on the panel?

Tipp will win this.

Davy has faith in our players to articulate their interesting views. But if we lose then I’ll blame that curtain and blind company in Enniscorthy who took out a 2-page ad in the supplement.

2 Likes

This is a really intriguing game. It’d be like Davy to mastermind a historic victory here. Either the loss of Maher and the trouncing by limerick have killed this Tipp team off for good or they have managed to regroup and reorganise and will perform something more like they did in the early rounds of Munster. I think it’s the latter, I think sheedy will have found a way to address some of the faults exposed by Limerick and that Tipp will find the goals to win this.

@bandage @rocko I think someone is abusing the flag button here and should have their flagging privileges revoked.

1 Like

Maher also tried to Riverdance with Greame Mulcahy. The fucking state of him

3 Likes

Who is ref for the big game?
No doubt whoever it is he will ride Wexford

Sean Cleere of Kilkenny.

Wexford to edge it.

At least a yellow for Mulcahy that should have been

Ahhh stap lad … there was contact but your man made such a meal of it the ref didnt even give a free…

He got hit late with a shoulder in the chest. How it wasn’t a free is beyond me

1 Like

Maher is a joke, at that diving shit for years, falling into tackles with the arms out, at least now he’s starting to get called out on it

1 Like

Should have been a yellow mate. Same way Ronan Maher should have got a yellow/red late in game. Ref was shite

:rollseyes:

Pray for Paudie.

TJ Reid , for all his brilliance, is also some man to win a free … head down and arms in the air — refs give it 98.5% of the time.

Top, top class hurler though, definitely one of the players of the decade, along with Callanan has been an inspiration, but he’s one annoying bollox with the theatrical falls

1 Like

Every team has them. It’s more Dan McCormack and Brendan Maher for Tipp

Dan is unreal for it. Guaranteed 3 frees a game. His lack of inter county speed allows defenders to catch him easily and he lowers his body around their flailing sticks to win them.