Tipperary for 50 years, good but not great

Clare to bt limerick by 7 pnts

A good scare in Mullingar will stand you guys in good stead .

As I walked down the square after the match this evening there was a great atmosphere between the home fans and the visitors. Sure we all know that today’s result is great for the sport and in the grander scheme of things doesn’t really matter. Cork desperately needed a victory over their old respected rivals and to get that victory in such a great game was even better for cork.

5 Likes

Well buddy any reply yet ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::thinking::joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you a bit dim?? What does GAA constitute? Dublin, Mayo, Tipperary and Kerry to answer your question.

1 Like

Ah stop, please. :smile:

Harry needs bandage for his gang bang to be complete. A gowl from Laois who greases the ego of a clown for likes, it is pitiful. Brimmer is alright, he will give it and take it. Go smoke a joint Harry to chill and just remember you always have blue and bandage.

1 Like

Just sitting here typing cunt bucket, the i is beside the u. Your a desperate cunt.

Let us be clear, who started the thread? You want us to go smoke drugs & relax?

You’re.

Or

You are.

You are rattled ya fuck. looking at your avatar and your general discussion on the subject it may be advantageous to numb your brain. Now put on the Sunday game and have a good seethe.

Discombobulation yet again. Let’s be clear here, I am the one with an honours degree while you fix engines in your mud hut.

You’re not very good at insults despite the efforts your poor parents took to educate you.

Carry on though, you’re a funny harmless slow type.

It’s fairly impressive how @Your_Mums_Athletic has been the one who’s ended up rattled here

2 Likes

Take no notice of him Harry. After one of the greatest games in the history of Munster hurling and another bona fide contender announced to the all Ireland series and this lad starts a thread to poke fun at the current all Ireland champions.
I can’t imagine how bitter and twisted he has been since last September when we lifted the Liam McCarty.

He’s just discombobulated ( :smile: )

2 Likes

I have you in my pocket, you are rattled Harry. The level of intellect you show on here has always been of a poor standard. It is generally the same come backs. Take some time out, enjoy the rest of your evening.

McCarthy kid!!

:smile::smile:

Stop please, did you do stand up comedy in College while obtaining your Honours Degree?

You are on the ball, it was that and Actuarial Science.