Tipperary GAA 2014

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 923865, member: 1517”]Hospital pass from Denis Maher there, Bubbles did very well to goal.

As per fucking usual, we go and concede a soft free straight away which Nash buries. Darragh Egan in goals beyond embarrassing.[/QUOTE]
Shouldn’t have been a free in IMO

Conor O Brien going very poor

Egan pulled him down, it was a free.

The ref gave the free for Stapleton lying on the ball not for Egan pushing somebody.

Egan wrapped his legs around the Cork player, it was his fault initially. School boy stuff.

Cork with their tails up now, HT Cork 3-11 Tipp 3-09.

Our defense ( bar James Barry ) is all over the shop, our concession of goals in every game is a serious worry.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 923873, member: 1517”]Egan wrapped his legs around the Cork player, it was his fault initially. School boy stuff.

Our defense ( bar James Barry ) is all over the shop, our concession of goals in every game is a serious worry.[/QUOTE]
Not convinced by Egan either. He dealt with that relatively easy ball atrociously and I saw him make a massive mistake for Kildangan against Nenagh in the county semi last year aswell

harry

are ye kind of stuck for a man to replace Cummins?

If ye are going to be playing an outfield man in goal it may as well be Eoin Kelly!

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 923873, member: 1517”]Egan wrapped his legs around the Cork player, it was his fault initially. School boy stuff.

Our defense ( bar James Barry ) is all over the shop, our concession of goals in every game is a serious worry.[/QUOTE]

Callanan should have taken his point from the 21, Cork went straight down the field and goaled.
More like a challenge match, Tipp have missed alot of chances.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 923860, member: 1517”]Yes.
2 poor teams really, kev.[/QUOTE]
Are you one of these negative glass half empty cunts. Every other medium is saying it’s a very good game.

[QUOTE=“kerry1891, post: 923880, member: 1379”]harry

are ye kind of stuck for a man to replace Cummins?

If ye are going to be playing an outfield man in goal it may as well be Eoin Kelly![/QUOTE]
James Logue should be in the goal imo. He has a good puck out, good hands & is a lot more agile than Egan & Gleeson.

@Mullach Ide , agree ref Callanan free. Tap the fucking thing over the bar like. He has got some great service in the first half & hit 5 shocking wides. He would break your fucking heart looking at him at times.

Positives, Niall O Meara & James Barry.
Poor Shane Bourke can’t get the smell of a decent ball, but he working his bollocks off all the same. You can be sure O’Shea will haul him off first.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 923887, member: 1517”]James Logue should be in the goal imo. He has a good puck out, good hands & is a lot more agile than Egan & Gleeson.

@Mullach Ide , agree ref Callanan free. Tap the fucking thing over the bar like. He has got some great service in the first half & hit 5 shocking wides. He would break your fucking heart looking at him at times.

Positives, Niall O Meara & James Barry.
Poor Shane Bourke can’t get the smell of a decent ball, but he working his bollocks off all the same. You can be sure O’Shea will haul him off first.[/QUOTE]
Logue is very underrated in Tipp by supporters I think. Probably because he’s from the South and the lads in the North think they have a God given right to be better hurlers

I have a draw backed in cork v tipp. hopefully it will stay close

Better spell for Tipp, when the ball is delivered in low to the forwards we look much more threatening.

Tipp throwing over some nice scores here.

Egan :rolleyes:

Just when the game looked like it was over aswell. I’d be hesitant to say whether this has been a good performance or not because it is a really loose game in which our players thrive in

A win is a win i suppose. But, we are conceding way too many soft goals & better teams will punish us.

Positives today, Bergin looks the perfect partner for Brendan Maher in midfield. James Barry looks a viable option in the half back line. Bubbles stuck at it throughout & got some vital scores.

My heart. Great that we hung on.

Where is Matthew Ryan these days? He is a very talented keeper