Kilruane
Loughmore
Sars
Annacarthy
Clonoulty
Killenaule
Mullinahone
to win I’d say[/QUOTE]

all of those picks make sense to me bar maybe Mullinahone v Swan.
I’m no expert on the south but wouldn’t swan be a bit further ahead of Mull. also Borris could upset Nayna, maybe.

[QUOTE=“redman, post: 1004800, member: 1731”]all of those picks make sense to me bar maybe Mullinahone v Swan.
I’m no expert on the south but wouldn’t swan be a bit further ahead of Mull. also Borris could upset Nayna, maybe.[/QUOTE]
Swan aren’t going great I don’t think. That will be a close one though ya, could go either way.

I think Upperchurch might beat Loughmore but other than that the rest look safe enough.

they tend to concentrate more on the south tho, their county form tends to be poor enough alright.

i saw the church v kildangan this year. they were very innocent looking at the back. i’d fancy Loughmore’s forwards to put up a good score on them.

Same with all the south teams bar Killenaule really. It’s very strange, Killenaule could beat the likes of Kildangan in the county and then they’d have a tight game with the Swan, Mullinahone or Ballingarry in the south while if any of the other three played Kildangan they’d get beat out the gate

kildangan seemingly drove a sight of wides that day.
if the youtube vids are anything to go by some of those south fixtures have more in common with faction fights than hurling.
:smiley:
im being unfair, bar Mullinahone in the recent past the south teams seem to switch off outside their division. you’re right, tis strange.

Eire Og Anacarthy 4-14 Cappawhite 1-11
Killenaule 3-14 Balingarry 0-16

Any reports from these games?

The Nationalist on Wednesday or alternatively look in to PV.

Was at Ballingarry v Killenaule, a tame enough affair. Bergin and Bubbles the best hurlers on the pitch (no surprise). The other 2 Bergins, Festy and Fanning all on the bench.
Fanning came on and got the third goal which ended the game as a contest.
Ballingarry led by a point at half time, most of their scores coming from placed balls, they are now in relegation. Tommy McGrath was best for them at centre-back. They had two lads man marking bubbles in the 1st half. Killenaule switched bubbles into full forward in the 2nd half and Ballingarry went man for man. Bubbles got about 1-05 from play after moving in.

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 1005263, member: 141”]Was at Ballingarry v Killenaule, a tame enough affair. Bergin and Bubbles the best hurlers on the pitch (no surprise). The other 2 Bergins, Festy and Fanning all on the bench.
Fanning came on and got the third goal which ended the game as a contest.
Ballingarry led by a point at half time, most of their scores coming from placed balls, they are now in relegation. Tommy McGrath was best for them at centre-back. They had two lads man marking bubbles in the 1st half. Killenaule switched bubbles into full forward in the 2nd half and Ballingarry went man for man. Bubbles got about 1-05 from play after moving in.[/QUOTE]
Did the O’Connell chap who transferred from Fethard play for Killenaule last night?

Yes, corner back. Played very well, a bit on the small side though.

Nice hurler, very committed. Good addition for Killenaule.

Think they are still a level below real contenders for the County.

Agree, but laying a nice foundation for the future. Some nice underage teams coming through.

:eek:
Mid Tipperary SHC Semi-Final - Upperchurch-Drombane 2-18 Loughmore-Castleiney 1-19 - HT of Extra Time

Loughmore would still be alive though right ?

Loughmore would need to beat/draw with Toome in Co. Championship.

Upperchurch win 2-19 to 1-21…

Pity they couldn’t do it in normal time.:frowning: