Tipperary GAA 2014

:popcorn:

O 'Sea is a genius.

Tipp will do nothing this year.

If you believe that, then you can edit that post to ‘’ Tipp will do nothing for the next 4 years’’.

I’m probably being unfair in singling out @the man himself here and undoubtedly we all genuinely wish the lad the very best, but as a long time advocate of Noel McGrath on this forum, it galls me somewhat to see lads who slated him continuously slated changing their profile pictures now that he is sick.

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 1125568, member: 1572”]I’m probably being unfair in singling out @the man himself here and undoubtedly we all genuinely wish the lad the very best, but as a long time advocate of Noel McGrath on this forum, it galls me somewhat to see lads who slated him continuously slated changing their profile pictures now that he is sick.[/QUOTE] Almost every poster on Premierview has changed their profile pics to snaps of Noel McGrath as a gesture of solidarity over the last few days. Kilkenny lads, cork lads and Tipp lads. It’s actually quite touching really.

He’s a wonderful hurler. The Tipp lads understandably probably haven’t watched it again but when the shit really hit the fan in the replayed All-Ireland he was the key man in loads of scores that kept a drowning team in touch until very near the end.

If Tipp eventually manage to beat Limerick in the championship under O Se …

…they will have come a long way :slight_smile:

:clap:

Because I’ve criticised him in the past I can’t show my support of him now?

One of the lousiest posts I’ve seen on this site, prick.

Curran gone. Tom Stapleton, Shane Bourke, David Butler, Micheal Butler, Bill Maher, Sean Maher, Stephen Maher, Joe O’Dwyer and Liam Treacy also cut.

You fucking idiot.

Relax, Harry. You are very aggressive these days, pal.

Take that post to the correct thread before I batter the shit out of you.

No. Just be happy, Hun.

Their is a Glesson lad from Ballynahinch Corner Forward for Tipp minors. Is that Chops’s brother?

He is

Sound.

I’ll leave this to you Bandage.

Chops must be 34/35 at this stage? did he ever reconcile with Drom?