Tipperary GAA 2014

Sure did. It set us up lovely.

For a tilt at the 97 back door??

Well done to Tipp and best of luck to them in the year ahead. They will be hard bet in the Munster final whoever they play

Welcome to the big leagues lads:clap:

backed Tipp for the all ireland just now, if they win their league opener they will rightly be installed as favourites id say

Excellent performance from tipp. Couldn’t go due to sick family but the reports re callinans approach suggest kieran mcgeeney is having a big impact

Id say they will be rightful favourites for Munster anyway, O’Shea is starting to get them back to form but they are too short for the AI to be backing them at this stage. I think Kilkenny will beat them if they meet them in the championship though.
Clare and Cork will get going properly if they get to august and I’d imagine one of the two will close it out if they get to that stage, big if though… Both teams have no hang ups with KK.
Should be a great championship.

Tipp have to be odds on for Munster/AI sweep.
Hopefully someone will step up to the plate and gave them a game of it for 50-60 minutes, maybe Limerick, but hard to see anyone getting within 10 points of them this year.

Hope we can do it Sunday. Waterford are putting out a strong team. We have to stamp these fuckers into the ground. Hon Tipp !

Where are we meeting for a few pints Petey?

Bowes 12pm. I’ll be the exceptionally suave very well dressed chap wearing sun glasses.

Tipp will sweep all before them this year, proper side

We were in a poor frame of mind last year in the gg. Limerick fluked it the cunts. They won’t fluke it this years I tell you. We’ll fucking kill em.

When did you start in Bowes? Bit early in the day for a Bouncer on duty.

I’ll stand you a few pints lad. You’re alright.

Will be a great weekend if we can beat then in the league on Saturday night as well pal.

They must have opened a carvery.

Callinan on fire early in the season? We’ve never seen this before. I’d say he’ll be unstoppable come summer. :popcorn:

It’s looking like Tipp are on a serious mission this year… Themselves and Clare in a Munster Final would be great. following on from Clare last year i’d be happy enough with a back door run and no cunting hype for Limerick and if they arrived into a semi final as underdogs, well that would be just dandy.