Tipperary Gaa 2017

Serious stickwork from the Tipp lads.

All I could get from the audio was
ā€œAh yeah but noā€ ā€œlook itā€ ā€œjah knowā€ ā€œintensity at trainingā€ ā€œlook itā€ ā€œwell no ah yeahā€
In fairness it could be any county player.

1 Like

In fairness the benefit of their S&C coaching comes into full effect at 3:27.

To avoid being asked for multiple PMā€™s I will upload it to the TFKā€™s Members only file sharing address. It will be up there with the Zebo Murray video. Just use the same URL as before and I presume Rocko will have issued the fully subscribed membership with their new passwords after the last fiasco nearly shut this place down.

3 Likes

Sean Ɠg?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Fair play mate, that is comedy gold from first line to last.

Ah this reminds me of a youthful Burner getting caught out on here. Well played Carry!

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/520535f5ecad04ba08000013/train-implosion.gif

Lads while we all like a bit of ā€œhigh jinxā€ at times thereā€™s no call for sending around some of the stuff Iā€™ve received via pm this morning. These lads have to get up for work in the morningā€¦The woman in question must struggle an odd morning based on what Iā€™ve seen but still. Take it aesey lads.

2 Likes

You have the temerity to tell me to fuck off and die and then the cheek to tell me to watch my step. You are an absolute creep with your initial post to me.

Gobshite!

After heading off for a date in the fabulous destination of Clonakilty, the rest simply became history for the Tipp based power couple.

:joy:

1 Like

The video !!! Fucking hellā€¦ Thatā€™s the end of this Tipp team Iā€™d sayā€¦ Iā€™d love to know who was doing the recording tho? If you freeze it around 1.35 you can see the shadow of another person and their erect member on the wall .

ā€¦and a big member it is too.

I heard Benny Dunne had the nickname ā€˜lunchboxā€™ but heā€™s long gone from the panel.

1 Like

Any chance of a PM with the Video :sweat_smile:

I can send the leaked Lizzy Kelly videos in exchange :sunglasses:

In all fairness lads, Iā€™ve heard from my county board source that the GardaĆ­ have started to investigate this leaked video (perhaps not so surprising given one of the leaked ā€˜membersā€™) - this has got out of hand fairly lively, and theyā€™re currently analysing social media sites more than even Jackie Cahill is for info, so Iā€™d be cautious over who I PMā€™ed it to.

1 Like

Leave Lizzie out of this

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen dozens of videos of Lizzie Kelly riding. Iā€™m tired of looking at them.

Seriously pal, Iā€™d avoid distributing this video. Iā€™d nearly go so far as to wipe it from your hard drive. The GAA are the closest thing Ireland has to the mafia. Youā€™ll be hunted down.

1 Like

I heard about a serious garda investigation being launched so Iā€™m having fook all to do with the video.

You heard correct pal. My source is not a bluffer, and is very close to the top table in GAA circles locally. He doesnā€™t joke around, and send me a text earlier warning of the impending investigation.