Tipperary Gaa 2017

Bought him down in Cahir yesterday but the vendor dropped him this evening.
I reckon heā€™ll throw huge calves but the auld lad has seen his progeny and reckons theyā€™re grand and narrow, or naarra as he pronounces it.

1 Like

Did you hear we might be on the look out for 2 new Selectors? Canā€™t be true?

Ah youā€™re over egging the pudding now mush (this is my current favourite saying)

Message is out there.

Anyone hear this?

I was shown a message sent by a multiple All Ireland medal winner today about this whole sorry saga and I was shocked.

1 Like

Unlikely to be a Tipperary lad then.

1 Like

:smiley: not a Tipperary lad. Neighbouring county.

1 Like

A corner back ?

1 Like

MK the bollox.

Are u asking me or telling me :grin:

Michael Duignan almost in tears about the whole affair now on Radio 1.

He had a point TBH .

Did he not get a PM? Is that why heā€™s so upset?

3 Likes

I had a few pints last night with a couple of panel members and they reckon that not all the stories doing the rounds are 100% fact, that there might be some inaccuracies in them. Just be careful about what you believe guys.

2 Likes

Sure heā€™s clearly identifiable in the first video.No wonder heā€™s upset.

I didnā€™t notice him. I did seen him drinking shots with the Tipp players in the Burlington after the 2010 win but didnā€™t realise he was that close to them. :eek:

Only for I saw what happened in that recent case regarding the Kildare footballer and a libel action for being called a sā€¦er Iā€™d tell the full story.

What are the legal implications for the lads in the whatsapp group? Is that considered a private conversation? Or is it libellous?

A whatsapp group is considered broadcast (so itā€™s more libel than slander as thereā€™s evidence of it). If you say something to someone else about another person (that damages their character), that canā€™t be proven to be true, then it is defamation.

Thanks mate.

You just saved me the hassle of asking the lads on Boards.

1 Like