Tipperary GAA 2018

:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

A long way from hell’s kitchen

Mick ‘Church’ has to go for that alone.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: What would the Rattler make of that I wonder

1 Like

Dear oh dear.

Deer oh deer more like ------ headlights!

I fully support Mick ‘Church’ as the Tipperary Hurling Manager.

1 Like

Tis all over for the Tipp lads. In a way this is why id hope Cody leaves the Kilkenny job in a box. If someone told me that Bressie was above in Nowlan park preaching to Rackard Coady about mindfulness id throw me hat at it

1 Like

Somebody posted a picture of Mick “Church” Ryan sitting on a wall watching a Tipp club game there a few months back, possibly between end of league and start of championship. He just looked fucking ridiculous. Bet into some Hollister or A&F T-shirt, tailored shorts and trendy trainers. Basically trying to dress like some of the 20 year olds on the panel. He’d obviously already lost his mind completely by then, as this Bressie news confirms.

2 Likes

Back in 2016 we were told that Mick “Church” has brought back earthy value to Tipperary .

Now this ???

3 Likes

Doesn’t Rackard go around doing school talks/life-coaching type stuff as well? He probably knows Bressie from the circuit

No you’re getting mixed up there. He spent the last 20 years bringing the McCarthy cup around to schools alright. I suppose you could call it mindfulness coaching in a way

1 Like

He’s working miracles already

He looks grand in this photo.

Bressie

Bad leg/knee injury for Billy McCarthy tonight. Looks like he’ll play no further part for Thurles Sarsfields in this year’s club championship