Tipperary GAA 2018

Ah lovely @Special_Olympiakos is on the way

It’s a good move for Tipp. Have regressed steadily since his first year. Hotpoint can come back now at least

1 Like

Tipp need a clear out of players too

U 21 boss

Hotpoint > Bressie

1 Like

Sheedy will surely put in a word for his pal Eamonn Kelly

1 Like

Ger Lough would surely love to run them further into the ground…

1 Like

Hotpoint is the King maker here.

4 Likes

Hot Point was set up with a tall tale & was caught out spreading it.

He won’t be seen near a Tipp setup again I’m afraid.

Tommy Dunne no?

He’ll take on the U20 gig after Cahill I would guess.

1 Like

Tipp 9/4 against Galway for under 21? Think it’s a great price.

I know they were shocking against Cork but I’m gonna put it down to ‘one of them nights’. They were excellent against Limerick.

That Tipp team has some lovely skillful players.

+3 Handicap EVS.

1 Like

I think Galway are a good bit ahead physically so it will be hard turn them over if our lads aren’t all keyed in collectively. 9/4 pretty poor odds on what was seen on the previous Rd.

1 Like

Our lads too light

Decent crop of players that would have done well next year if u21 was retained

Eoin Kelly’s if he wants it.

Redser as a Selector to keep bubbles in line.

Lines of coke more like?

1 Like

Joe Hayes as coach

Hard to know who will put their name forward to take it. A serious rebuilding/transition job in store. I think under the old system there might have been a squeek of an AI in 2019. However a squad with so many miles on the clock and lots of key players over 30 won’t make it through the new system.

The new system does lend itself to blooding players however the ever quick to judge Tipp public I doubt will give too many time to settle.

Lots of candidates. Personally I’d like to see Nickey come back like JBM in Cork in 2013-2015 and steady the ship and build confidence in young players. The Tipp public would give him more breathing space than others given his status. Surround him with a young backroom team like Willie Maher, Michael Bevans and Eoin Kelly.

1 Like

That sense wouldn’t be tolerated by the county board hierarchy though.