Tipperary GAA 2019

I hope some of the people here filled their boots on that one. It was free money.

Cahill and Bevans stay with u20s

I thought Egan was Goalkeeping Coach, has he a more general coaching role than that?

Dietitian i think

2 Likes

The following Tipperary county managerial appointments for 2019 were ratified at a Tipperary Co. Board meeting tonight (Tuesday, 23rd October).

Tipperary Senior Hurling Management 2019 (3 year term) - Liam Sheedy - Manager (Portroe), Tommy Dunne - Coach/Selector (Toomevara), Darragh Egan - Coach/Selector (Kiladangan); Cairbre Ó Caireallan - Strength & Conditioning, Paddy O’Brien - Physio (Toomevara).

Tipperary U20 Hurling Management 2019 - Liam Cahill - Manager (Ballingarry), Michael Bevans - Coach/Selector (Toomevara), Sean Corbett - Selector (Boherlahan-Dualla) and T.J. Ryan - Selector (Clonoulty-Rossmore): Tommy Ryan - Strength & Conditioning, Paddy Julian - Physio

Tipperary Minor Hurling Management 2019 - Paul Collins - Manager (Drom & Inch), Shane McGrath - Coach/Selector (Ballinahinch), Ger Ryan - Coach/Selector (Cappawhite) and Tony Shelly - Selector (Killenaule); Alan O’Connor - Strength & Conditioning, Lauren Guilfoyle - Physio (Feakle)

Tipperary Senior Football Management 2019 - Liam Kearns - Manager (Austin Stacks), Martin Horgan - Coach, Shane Stapleton - Coach/Selector (Golden-Kilfeacle), Paul Fitzgerald - Coach/Selector (Fethard); Paudie Kissane - Strength & Conditioning, Ian Dowling - Physio

Tipperary U20 Football Management 2019 - Tom McGlinchey - Manager, Paddy O’Flaherty - Coach/Selector with remaining selectors to be confirmed.

Tipperary Minor Football Management 2019 - Matt O’Doherty - Manager (Arravale Rovers), Peter Creedon - Coach/Selector, Johnny Nevin - Coach/Selector (JK Brackens), Vivian Downey - Selector (Upperchurch-D), James Boland - Selector (Inane Rovers), and Jason Coffey - Strength & Conditioning (Ardfinnan) and Tomás Ryan - Physio.

Ian Dowling - Kilkenny man, former Munster rugby??

Lauren Guilfoyle… hup ya boyo.

A fair rise for Darragh Egan. Think he coached Scarriff in Clare this year, but other than that? Was with Tipp 16s too AFAIK.

Was he the guy that was on Room To Improve?
I’d say he’d do anything to get out of the house

Paudie Kissane is really doing the rounds.

Yeah he’s there with chip football a while now.

:heart_eyes:

She’s some dose on twitter though.

2 Likes

Fuck off.

:smile:

:smile: Yeah that’s him. He scored a goal in one of the trilogy games v Limerick in 07.

Was a Sub Keeper for a while too.

A very good coach apparently. The next selector will surely be John Devane or Brian Horgan, the West will need representation.

Not necessarily. The North is the only division represented so far

That won’t sit well.

Surprised Paddy O’Brien is back again too.

He’s actually getting married this weekend in Spain, Egan.

Cairbre O Caireallan - is that a name? Also I note he has no club beside his name besides all the others do?

Darragh Egan is that the fat fella who used be bursting out of his jersey?