Tipperary GAA 2019

Cairbre is from up around Antrim. Non-Tipp backroom (S&C, physio etc.) wouldn’t have a club beside them.

Darragh would still be bursting out of the jersey but doing untold for Kildangan. He’s young to be involved in setup (32/33) but has been involved in inter county at u15/16 and highly regarded. It’s presumed he will be goalkeeper coach. An unbelievably skillful hurler.

One or two more to be added. I heard either Eoin Kelly or Paul Curran for one. Don’t think we’ve has a west man on the ticket since big Dec @carryharry

What’s Austin Stacks doing in there so?

Fair point but I meant more for extended backroom (ie non selector roles)

He’s big boned

Apart from Lauren Guilfoyle.

Cairbre is from Donegal and was with the Limerick hurling academy for a few years, primarily with the minor team when Leo O’Connor was manager.

He spent the last three years with Arsenal FC.

Good guy and a good addition to Tipperary.

Strange name lads.

Let me tell you a tale about the Tuatha Dé Danann

1 Like

He’s a product of the University of Limerick Faculty of Strange Names as he is a protegé of Lucasz Kirzenstein. Probably why he was on Tipp’s radar as Lucasz did a stint with them a few years ago.

1 Like

Another lad cursed with a lifetime of spelling his name

1 Like

The parents should have been reported.

#Back

Teneo :grinning:

1 Like

Portroe clique running Tipp GAA now.

*mafia

Just two keepers there this year, and two of last year’s not recalled.

Lots of new blood in, and glad to see Tom Fox back. Felt he didn’t get fair crack of the whip last year.

Disappointing that John Meagher isn’t there but hearing he is staying with the footballers

Joe and Killian O’Dwyer are they brothers to yerman “bubbles”?

No

Cousins

Doesn’t necessarily rule them out from being brothers all the same.

13 Likes