Tipperary GAA 2019

:grinning:

1 Like

FAO @carryharry I see the Buff news isn’t far off breaking.

I bookmarked my initial warnings where I was laughed at. We’ll be the ones laughing when this breaks.

1 Like

Throw up one of the warnings there

Westsides column alludes to some fuckacting by the u21’s in Thurles during the celebrations after the all Ireland. Anyone know what’s supposed to have happened?

They got locked.

You’ll win nothing with choir boys

High jinx’s and fuck any cunt like that Westside Kennedy prick who says otherwise.

Strange time to bring it up. He’d a wicked harmless article last week about the Morrisseys x2 from Ahane.

I heard it was pretty bad though what happened and the fall out ultimately cost Cahill the senior job

Ah he’s an aul ape, shur wasn’t he bigging up his water bottle carrying abilities with the Boherlahan Junior A’s in an article too.

No one hurt, lads cut loose as most young lads would with everyone standing them pints and tapping them on the backs.

Lads, now rehashing it is low shit. All those injured have recovered fully and are unscathed. No harm, no foul.

Liam Sheedy throwing his hat in backed with Teneo Portroe money cost Cahill the senior job.

1 Like

Incorrect, player power fucked Cahill.

Yeah Cahill was out of the running before Sheedy entered the race

The Co Board were incredibly weak and I’ve no respect for any of the cunts who bent their ears to certain players.

The sponsorship was dependent on Sheedy getting the job. North Tipp Mafia

2 Likes

Tipp Supporters Club exclusive: Seamus Callanan has been appointed Tipperary Senior Hurling Captain for 2019 with Noel McGrath as vice-captain. Best wishes to both.

It might make up for the HOTY award that was robbed off him

Which one?

The one Aussie Gleeson robbed on him

Oh I thought it was the other one

1 Like