Tipperary GAA 2019

Pawrick Marr won’t like this

There was more than that robbed from him.

1 Like

:rofl:

Niall Quinn can go fuck himself. If he’s such a Tipp man then why did he play underage for Dublin?
Quinlan’s a proper Tipp man from the Junction

I think he blamed Tipperary’s ignoring of the Dublin underage scene for his not getting selected for the Tipperary minors.

1 Like

I thought Niall Quinn was from Crumlin?

I think he played for Good Counsel.

Everyone from Dublin has culchie blood mate

Everyone daycent.

1 Like

It’s gone like soccer now. You’re at nothing in terms of winning an All Ireland without some billionaire consortium behind you.

Now? We’ve had a €5 billion corporation propping us up for 20+ years. You hardly think it was the players that led to all that success. :smile:

I’d imagine scallion farmers in Carlow are flush given the price rises in the vegetable sections these day. Surely a push for Sam from the Barrowsiders is inevitable

Robert Emmets I thought who are over Good Counsel direction

Tipp Team v Wexford: P Maher D Maher Barry R Maher Kennedy P Maher Heffernan Byrne Breen Forde N McGrath P Maher ODwyer Callanan OMeara

Substitutes: 16. Brian Hogan 17. Ger Browne 18. Willie Connors 19. Alan Flynn 20. Tom Fox 21. Mark Kehoe 22. Mark McCarthy 23. John McGrath 24. Jamie Moloney 25. Jake Morris 26. Killian O’Dwyer

The goalkeeping situation is a joke

Not enough Maher’s.

3 Likes

Not ideal, but I’d like to see Paul getting more than one game.

I think Paul Maher is very good and would have no issue with him being number 1 but the way its been handled in the last 2 and a bit years has been embarrassing.

Maher wasn’t even on the panel a few weeks ago.

Mooney went from being number 1 to nowhere on the back of a league final when he was the least of Tipps problems on the day.

Barry Hogan wasn’t deemed good enough by Cahill at minor or under 21 until Barrett got injured.

Brian Hogan not being backed after an error the last day.

Talk about messing with fellas heads