Tipperary GAA 2019

Brendan will be back in a month or two pal

I like Paul too but didn’t realise he was back on panel til I got the TSC text.

Eamon O’Shea is back on board as an advisor.

He’ll be running the show come summer

Tipperary GAA can confirm that Eamon O’Shea is to return to the senior hurling back-room team at the end of the Allianz hurling league in a support role, not as a selector, to manager Liam Sheedy and his coaching staff.

Commenting on the appointment, County Board Chairman John Devane said: “This is a positive development for our hurling squad. Eamon O’Shea has been a central figure in the evolution of Tipperary hurling over the past decade. While his involvement will be limited due to work commitments, the expertise and experience he will bring to the mix, even in a supporting role, will be invaluable.”

Said Tipperary senior hurling manager Liam Sheedy: “Eamon was one of the first people I talked to when it came to considering stepping back into this role again and we have remained in close contact since. He is a passionate Tipperary man and having him on board at any level is a great boost.”

Fuck me. Take that, one direction and westlife will have to have their comeback concerts in Thurles.
I must put a few bob on Lar and Eoin Kelly coming out of retirement

That’s very try-hard Mike

O’Shea is a great man but by Jesus the boys have got some mileage out of 2010

2 Likes

I’d say a lad like O’Shea wouldn’t be putting the paw out. The man loves hurling

1 Like

O’Shea is a good coach.

1 Like

Actually mike , Dr Eamon O Shea ( a sound skin ) specializes in geriatric economics . Just saying like .

Definitely not . As sound skin as you’d would meet .

Interesting how this will effect Kilruane with half their management now double jobbing

The North has taken over.

Welcome back Eamon.

If he can get our forwards back playing as a unit then who cares.

They revere their one in a row teams in Chip

That’s great news for Tipperary.

Bring back hotpoint

3 Likes

Presumably Professor O’Shea will be de facto manager and will be taking the training session on any of the evenings that Coach Sheedy has speaking commitments.

I’d say he’s just in to see if he can get is scoring a bit more is all.