Tipperary GAA 2019

Tipp Team v Cork: Hogan Barrett Barry OBrien B Maher R Maher P Maher N McGrath Breen OMeara Callanan P Maher ODwyer Forde J McGrath

No new blood #disastrous

Dan McCormack after getting injured again? Surely a better option than Breen in midfield and either of the wing forwards

On the bench . Dunno how many more chances Breen is gonna get

Mouse must be injured again

Bonner’s legs and back look finished 2 years ago. Surprised none of the 21s like Morris, Keogh or Byrne didn’t get a chance

1 Like

Byrne is still a bit raw, and maybe a bit headless. Morris still not 20 but the one getting the most game time so thought he’d be there. Kehoe and Browne are the ones I’d hope he’d blend in as the games go on. Might run out of games fairly lively though. Wouldn’t be overly optimistic going in.

1 Like

Noel mcgrath hardly has the legs for midfield.

If he didn’t have them at 18/19, I can’t see him having them at 28. It could be a three man midfield though, with O’Meara covering ground as well.

Sean o brien will be in trouble back there I bet.

An honest and tough hurler but wasn’t at the level in his early 20s, so a surprise he’s there at 30. Not quite good enough IMO (and he is from my home club)

1 Like

Seanie has the potential to mark the whole Cork fullforward line, mark them black blue and yellow for a week, I just hope he doesn’t get caught marking them.

Not injured.

Ah lads, Tipp have gone for their best 15. Understandable after what happened last year. Lose this and you are on the back foot. Win and you can give some of the younger players game time over the remaining matches.

1 Like

What’s the story pal? Is he in a spot of bother?

Fair play to you for knocking him anonymously on the internet.

I’m not knocking him FFS. I’m delighted we’ve a club man and he’s always gives 100%. I’m just not sure he’s at the standard , but I’d be thrilled for the lad if he proved me wrong. I know he’s worked his bollix off the last few years in training

Very good soccer player also. Got a bad injury a number of years back playing it when O’Shea was in charge and was about to call him in I think

1 Like

Don’t think so, 15 out of 26 from North Division. 8 of 11 subs.
Management team all from North Division.
I think Mouse is better that Donagh Maher, Alan Flynn, Sean O’Brien and Barry Heffernan. Time will tell.

I would also have him ahead of all those

I think Sean O Brien has done well when called upon in the past. Donagh Maher and Flynn are better hurlers but not corner backs