Tipperary GAA 2019

Sars v Kilruane would be tasty too

Ballingarry and Mullinahone playing each other twice in championship in 4 days. That will end well

1 Like

Is Eoin Kelly doing any hurling?

He was hurling junior as he was coming back from injury but I’d say he’ll be playing senior now although they had a good win over Ballina without him

1 Like

Ballingarry are stone useless, filthy though, but stone useless.

There’ll be some wild pulls at that match

3 Likes

I actually think the way it’s worked out, that Sars will find a way this weekend.

They only really had Maher x 2 and Purcell involved with the county.

Kilruanes entire management set up were in the Tipp camp as well as O’Meara, Darcy, Cahill, Morgan and O’Kelly. Must have been hard for the club guys to stay focused.

That will be a cracker with Grady reffing it, he is a common sense type who was well able to mix it in his playing days.

Amazing he finished that game against Laois

1 Like

Mix it being an understatement. A hardy boy who could dish it out and take it but play ball as well.

Poacher turned gamekeeper now. A good ref any time I saw him.

Kilruane had Sars beaten but for a last minute goal last year. They’ll be hurting over that.

Thurles need to win this that bit more I feel and have put a lot of work in over the summer. 2 wins for sars in the group may not be enough to qualify though.

We’ll see what happens.

Tipp champs have great chance of making munster club final. Playing cork champs who more than likely will be nominated team.

Divisional teams are wrong .

Jesus. What has gone wrong in Cork hurling mate??

It doesn’t matter. Tipp champs will shit the pot somewhere along the way to the Munster final.

3 Likes

No one will really care

They just won’t be good enough

Strongly fancy tipp champs to beat a cork nominated side. Only 60 minutes from winning a munster club then.