Tipperary GAA 2019

Still have the North Championship where they play Borrisileigh in the quarter’s.

The draw in the North is incredibly lopsided so there’s a great chance one of the outsiders will at least make a final

Roscrea, being a traditional club, are on the up again

They’re taking their time about it

2 Likes

Thurles put out of their misery today against Upperchurch.
Loughmore well beaten by Moycarkey.

Kildangan had a good win over Kilruane in the heavyweight clash in the North.

Mullinahone are South Champions. EK13 to the fore.

Tipp wide open so.

Kiladangan v Templederry and Borris-Ileigh v Burgess in the north semi finals next week. It is setting up nicely for a Kiladangan Borris final. Also Kiladangan are in the North intermediate final next weekend against Moneygall, which they will probably win. A senior and intermediate north double would underline the extraordinary advances they have made in the last few years.
I think they will win the county as well this year.

They are now. They were level in Dolla 1-9 each at half time but Borris-Ileigh were rampant with the wind behind them in the second half. It finished 3-22 to 1-12 I think.

4 Likes

Some yoke.

1 Like

Unfuckingrale.

I thought the cruciate a few years ago would have him done. Not a chance.

He’s given some service to Mullinahone in fairness. No matter what shape he’s in he dictates games. Don’t think he ever had a bad game against us

Loughmore started without Noel McGrath, John McGrath, Liam McGrath, John Meagher, Liam Treacy. They have a serious amount of games with the football also so obviously prioritising and forgetting about the mid championship

Was he in goal for mullinahone for a spell ??

Not that I recall. They’ve had the same keeper for a long time

Made his Tipp debut in 2000 at number 16 v Galway. Was listed as sub keeper but came on outfield

he might finish up there, playing till he 60!

Kelly played the last 10 minutes of the 97 county final vs Clonoulty as a 15 year old.

1 Like

Would they not get rid of divisional championships in tipp?

The link to the county series will probably go alright.

Never. And rightly so IMO