Tipperary GAA 2019

Toome were fucking seething that day. The Ballyhale lads werent much better mind you.

It was the last game he played.

Fancy Kilruane McDonaghs to do a number on Thurles Sarsfields tomorrow, if they do and Eire Og Annacarthy beat Killenaule, Sarsfields will need to win the Mid to stay in the race for the prestigious Dan Breen Trophy.

2 Likes

Kilruane 2-24 Sars 0-18

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sars out?

They have to win the Mid Championship to get into a Preliminary QF

Hard luck. I heard ye gave yourselves too much to do.

Jaysus. Hope Kilruane win it out

Loughmore v Nenagh was a draw. Drom got a last gasp goal to draw with Roscrea I also heard.

Roscrea were seven points up and then three points up. Drom equalised in injury time.

6 minutes into injury time I believe. The Drom lads could be suffering from a bit of a hangover after the all Ireland celebrations.

Roscrea need to beat Kildangan now.

Wasn’t at it, poor, poor year.

I can’t see them beating Kiladangan. Kiladangan could win the county. They’re very strong at the moment. They bet the shit out of Portroe today. Billy Seymour got a hat trick I heard.

1 Like

Kildangan, Kilruane, Borrisileigh and Nenagh the top 4 right now.

Sarsfields fall from grace has been spectacular

Fall from Grace & Spectacular are gas words to be using ref Sars.

1 Like
2 Likes

Kilruane, Kildangan, Borrisileigh, Eire Og Annacarty, Drom and Loughmore through to the knockout stages.

You’d expect Nenagh and Clonoulty to join them this evening. A loss for Nenagh though and they’re gone completely.

Roscrea are gone?