Tipperary GAA 2019

Is it true what he said to the Toome fellas after the game?

“Feel free to egg my house during the night and you can send abusive text messages too.”

3 Likes

You’d want to have fair little to be doing to go off looking for a house in Ballinahinch to egg on a Saturday night

2 Likes

More along the lines of “shove the scoreboard up yer holes ye cunts”

1 Like

:joy:

I heard something along those lines also but I couldn’t confirm. Kelly is a poor ref and tends to try and be the centre of attention in games. There’s a rake of poor refs plying their trade in the North with ironically, the Toome refs amongst the very worst of them.

I heard from a lad today he told a few of the Toome lads who were abusing him at ft to look up at the scoreboard?
Toomevara, Camross and Patrickswell are 3 hurling strongholds I wouldn’t want to make enemies.

Add Carnew & Mullagh to that

Kilruanes weekend in Carton House appears to have paid off but between Niall O’Mearas red card and Jerome Cahills hamstring they are in trouble for next week

I see your own club were at it again this weekend, 7 red cards this year?

1 Like

At least we won a game this year unlike some

That was easy.

A bitter pill.

More red cards than goals this year in championship.

I’d say we haven’t got 7 goals in a championship in about 15 years

You ever say a bad word about Toomevara again and I’ll fucking end you

1 Like

Kilruane are appealing Niall O’Meara’s red. This is going to be interesting. They must have video evidence, also Hammersley has stated Niall did fuck all. The two of them were put off for interfering with faceguards.

1 Like

Aaaannd he’s been cleared to play at the weekend. That’s a fair shove on for Kilruane.

I presume the real final is the Nenagh/Kildnagan semi? Kildangan have serious scoring power with Gallagher and Seymour.
Whoever comes out of Tipp will be well beaten in Munster

Thanks for your prediction. Think I’ll back the Tipp winner to win Munster now, seeing as they are playing Glen Rovers in the semi final.