Tipperary GAA 2019

Saw that. :+1:

What’s that in?

Junior B Football, Cusack Cup Final next weekend as well.

1 Like

I really thought they’d win today. Had a penalty saved balls off the crossbar and cleared off the line. They’ll find this hard to get over.

Terrible game I thought.

Kildangan will be disappointed but only 3 of the 19 players used today were over 25 so they’ll get plenty more chances.

I think over the weekend between the senior and intermediate they only used 2 of their minor team which contested the county minor A final so they have another influx of players to come next year.

They have ridiculous underage numbers currently.

Delighted for Borrisileigh after the year from hell they’ve had.

Agree on both counts, Kiladangan have some pick for the area. There day will come.

All associated with Borris a generally sound & I’m delighted for them.

The one thing about Kildangan though is all their players are almost carbon copys of each other and while they have probably 40 very good adult hurlers, they don’t seem to have any superstar who will grab a game by the scruff of the neck as a Brendan Maher/Callanan/Paudie Maher would.

Conditions were poor and so were both games

Totally agree. No stand out player.

Will borris make any stab at Munster?

He needs to get Brexit done first

8 Likes

Glen rovers are beatable next week but I’d say liquor will take priority.

Borris are flying it underage and I reckon they could win a couple of more counties in the medium term.

1 Like

Will Seymour not step up in a few years? Still very young.

JD Devanney is one to watch anyway, Seymour was poor in the Semi-Final as well but a good prospect, may be lacking a bit pacewise.

Drom won the junior b @TreatyStones.

I saw that. Seamus Butler as captain.

Clonmel Commercials 3-19 JK Brackens 0-07 in the SFC Final.
Mullinahone beat Portroe in the JFCA Final.
Killenaule beat Eire Og Annacarthy in the JFCB Final.
Davins beat Arravale Rovers in the JHCA Final

H’on the South.

1 Like

Brackens were probably on the beer since last Sunday after their smash and grab senior ‘b’ county final win over Holycross. Shur ‘tis only owl football, not worth getting excited over.
Fair fucks to the Davins though. :clap:t2:

1 Like

Are you a Davins man pal?