Tipperary GAA 2019

Fuck no.

Swan?

Such a visceral response to being asked if was a Davins man would indicate that yes, yes indeed he is a Swanman.

1 Like

@Mullach_Ide isn’t a Carrick man

1 Like

Enjoy the hints.

1 Like

He is a different kind of bird so. A Robin perhaps

1 Like

Got there eventually

1 Like

Not from Carrick bud,

Hard luck @johnnysachs, Moycarkey beat Clonmel Og in the Intermediate Football Final today.
Killenaule beat Kilsheelan in the Senior B Football Final, 2 finals won for Declan Fanning and a few more this weekend.

Sound lad. Devastated. Fucked it away. This one will sting for a while.

Great to see Michael Lowry pulling strings for his beloved Holycross/Ballycahill GAA Club.

1 Like

The Tipp fellas know how to fill out forms :wink:

1 Like

Tipperary really does wipe the floor with all other counties bar maybe Kerry when it comes to political nous.

There’s lads that clubs actually pay to do this correctly :smiley:

A former presidential candidate no less

That’s what I was getting at

No mate, kk are generally reasonably competitive because they are a pack of boring drones with little outside interest bar stick hurling, fuck all else to do being land locked, and overseen by the lovechild of chairman Mao and micky harte who also gets to makes up the rules as he goes along, and can get any referee who doesn’t give them an oul nudge when they need it blackballed.

2 Likes

Hon Tipp.

They call them TDs

Can’t say much fairer than that I suppose!

With the exception that in order to mitigate the landlocked issue, a fair cohort particularly the Southerners would spend a daycent spell in Tramore.
I have however myself in recent years have gravitated toward Dunmore East. Those slots/amusements are an unnatural disaster where kids are concerned.

1 Like