Tipperary GAA 2021

Its a wonder the Campion’s x4 who play for Drom didn’t end up with Loughmore seeing as they are right on the border.

Kildangan will be hard beaten again in this championship this year. Looking at their team tonight they still have 7 or 8 left off their 2019 County Final winning team, and there are still a couple left like Mcloughney and Flannery off their 2017 County Final winning side.

Drom wouldn’t have a fraction of the hatred for Loughmore as they do for Sars?

True. Jealousy of Loughmore but pure hatred for Sars

1 Like

That Flannery be a relation of Brian?

Probably.

Started for Tipp under 20’s in 2020 and has been touted as a potential future Tipp Senior.

Mcloughney would be Bryan, the hero of the hour in the 2020 County Senior Final.

I put your question to my cousin in Drom.

He says the Drom-Sars mutual hatred began in the 90s when Drom juveniles started going well under Paudie Butler and putting it up to Durlas Og and has lasted since then. He said there would be a grudging respect for Loughmore (“That club would be nothing without the McGraths, 12 of the team are first or second cousins”).

The storied rivalry with Borrisoleigh would be good natured for the most part

Anything to Pat the goalie?

1 Like

Drom would despise all their neighbours but obviously Thurles would be number one on the list.

The Barnane GOAT used have the Thurles and Borrisileigh lads hopping like sausages on Premierview back in the glory days.

Yes that would all tally with my own experience. There’s a rivalry but no hatred for Borris or Loughmore.

He’s after texting me saying the Brackens are a watery shower of cunts then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. He said it can depend on which side of the parish you are on.

Pretty sure he would be.

Kildangan have done very well out of Shannon Rovers people building houses further down the lake in recent times.

The O’Meara’s x3 and Barry Hogan are also of Shannon Rovers stock I believe.

2 Likes

Nephew

He’s the Guv’s son.

1 Like

1 Like

West going well in this

And no one from the west will make the panel :roll_eyes:

2-12 to 11 now. North with last 5 points