Tipperary GAA 2021

They won the County Under 12 A after losing Mid Final.

They’ve done it all.

In fairness there was some hype about him as an u14 or so and he didn’t really live up to it so far anyway

1 Like

Golden is a wonderful venue, best sod in Tipperary

2 Likes

Hard to believe he’s underage again next year.

Feels like he’s been around forever.

Buff be buffing :man_shrugging:

Big Davy Power winning that Munster Final must be one of the biggest flukes of all time. I see another Kerry lad was parachuted straight onto the panel for today

Played a North Intermediate game yesterday apparently.

Who?

Ballina, to allow yerman to play with Tipp today.

Give us a rundown of hurling pls.
How did the fresh faces go?

I meant who is the player

Teddy Doyle is his name I think. Know nothing else about him

Craig Morgan was good with the ball in hand but they had to switch Barrett over on Stephen Maher.
James Quigley was ok, shakey at times.
Dillion Quirke was quiet, came into it in the last 20.
Barry Heffernan was poor
Thought Laois were better in midfield.
Mark Kehoe and Forde were the pick of the forwards.
Dan McCormack was average.
Conditions really didn’t suit Ger Browne, he kept plugging away though. For a lad that’s been on panels all the way up along he is so light, but obviously lightening fast on summer pitches.
Denis Maher worked hard, broke a good bit of ball but looked slow and cumbersome.
Jake Morris slipped over 0-03 but didn’t feel like he was really involved in the play.

Tipp tried to play the ball out through the lines are were turned over quite a few times.
Conditions were very poor and they did keep Laois at arms length the whole way through
Laois will be disappointed with the amount of wides, I’d have them 2nd favourites for Leinster behind Wexford after running Tipp so close.

1 Like

Templenoe be his football club in Kerry

He was a kerry minor hurler rather than a kerry minor footballer. played hurling with Kenmare

late 20s at this stage, average club footballer

Once again Kerry proving tricky opposition

1 Like

I see he is charging for his articles now. Hardly much of a take up.

Signed up last week. He’s fairly on the ball with stuff, particularly club stuff which would is informative for an exile like myself.

Tis rare I buy a paper these days so €2 a month is grand. That being said The Examiner pull out last Saturday was excellent

2 Likes

The examiner’s Gaa content is excellent.

2 Likes